OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yep i just remembered i have JC playing tonight for my 10tm PPR league. 

Well Thursday games are great for running backs so thats a positive thought but not good for my 2 WRs.

Dunbar is boom or bust. Risky play, prefer using him in DFS.
Rather get someone better than V-Jax.

He really only has Keenan Allen, V-Jax and Decker as his main receivers. And he thinks Keenan Allen is the GOAT after this past weekend so he won't include him.

Standard scoring thinking about offering Dez and Romo for martavis bryant and Alfred Morris

Here's the rest of the team Brady,Ivory, Joique Bell,Lamar Miller, Foster, Tre Mason,Chris Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Amari Cooper, Devante Adams, Edelman, Eifert Thoughts?

I have Heath Miller and Zach Ertz, and Jordan Reed is available. Should I use a waiver 2 to swoop him up? And which TE should I drop? It's a 12 team league 1ppr

Last edited:
Id wait as long as you can before deciding just to see what they say CJs status is

Honestly id say go with neither. Unless Peyton pulls somethin out his as i dont think the pass game is gonna be good enough to open up the run for the RBs to have a decent-good game.

Isnt DTs hand a lil banged up too?

I was offered this trade:

I send Martavis Bryant

I receive Jarvis Landry

My other WRs are Megatron, Alshon, John Brown and James Jones. Thoughts? Non-PPR

whats everyone doing about CJ anderson tonight?
If I had him, I probably wouldn't start him unless I either drafted him in the 1st round or had no other options
laugh.gif
Fantasy football got dudes overanalyzing simple starts.  If CJ is healthy you have to start him.  

Last edited:

Fantasy football got dudes overanalyzing simple starts.  If CJ is healthy you have to start him.  
its not that simple only because of Hillman.

dude stays creeping on carries plus CJ isnt 100% he has a sprained toe or something.

if it were any other team without a vulture backup id be a lot more sure.

its PPR and my other RBs are:

Stewart

R Mathews

Blount

Knile

[thread="630235"]Quote:[/thread]

whats everyone doing about CJ anderson tonight?

If I had him, I probably wouldn't start him unless I either drafted him in the 1st round or had no other options :lol:

That's not a simple start on a Thursday IMO, along with the fact he's banged up.

He was overrated from the beginning, especially with all of their OL troubles.

I passed on him twice in 1 draft and don't even regret it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman started to get more work towards the middle of the season either.

Last edited:
That's not a simple start on a Thursday IMO, along with the fact he's banged up.

He was overrated from the beginning, especially with all of their OL troubles.

I passed on him twice in 1 draft and don't even regret it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hillman started to get more work towards the middle of the season either.
word.

thursdays = great for football watching.

but nauseating for fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom