OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I picked up a steal in my draft i think and now I may have to use him smfh.

CJ or Woodhead?

Which would you guys lean towards?

I'm thinking of just going with my heart and keeping CJ but my gut says woodhead may break out again against the Bengals

i cant believe i let myself get in this situation to ask this but...

Bradford...Stafford...or Mariota?

Regardless of whether or not Hilton plays on Monday, who you got: Maclin or Moncrief?

I'm keeping my eye out on Hilton's status up until KC's game starts tonight.

This whole CJ Anderson is the ultimate Week 1 Overreaction. If you have Anderson, you're starting him tonight. Period.

This whole CJ Anderson is the ultimate Week 1 Overreaction. If you have Anderson, you're starting him tonight. Period.
this. 

idk about most of you but if i always grab the rb handcuff to  my starters just in case. 

andersen will be fine

Last edited:
Hey guys been lurking in the thread for a while and remembered my old username. What do you guys think of my team. I lost last week by 11 points in my ppr league and I know that I am weak at receiver. Any suggestions of trade targets?

View media item 1715542

for all the CJ anderson owners out there...

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports C.J. Anderson's (questionable, toe) status is "up in the air" for Thursday night's game against the Chiefs.

mean.gif
 they should have never gotten rid of Knowshon.

he was the perfect fit for Denver

There is also a very good chance the Ravens defense just played an amazing game.

If the Broncos offense falter again tonight then it would be cause for concern.

IMO

@AdamSchefter: Not much of a surprise, but despite being listed as questionable with a toe injury, Broncos RB C.J. Anderson will play tonight, per source.

This is why I'm starting both C.J and Hillman :lol: not gonna risk missing out on getting the most out of them tonight.

And what if both bomb it tonight and thats at least 1 spot you could havenused on someone else. Or if Denver gets down early or by a lot and they gotta air it out

Crap, would you guys start Foster if he does return this week? I have him and Blue lol.

Back
Top Bottom