OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

3-0 :pimp: .

Think I should put a waiver in for Charles Clay and drop Jordan Cameron or Richard Rodgers? Would love to trade for Kelce but I'm not sure what it would cost.

Put in a claim for Karlos Williams by dropping Sankey.

Last edited:
3-0 in my money league now thanks to James Jones completing my comeback 
pimp.gif

I straight up dominated this week :smokin beat the guy I was playing by 77 nobody in my league was within 50...I left 24.5 on the bench with Randle so coulda been a lot better..

One of my buddies won by .1 this week :lol:

And mannn I barely lost this week, F whoever told me to not pick Dalton up this week because he struggles against teams he plays more than once a year :lol: / :smh:

With McCoy's week status up in the air, thoughts on putting a claim in (#3rd overall) for Karlos Williams? Dilemma is I'd have to drop a RB in order to do so. My RB's are AP, Ingram, Freeman, Gurley. Dropping Gurley for Williams a wise decision? PPR league, btw. 
nerd.gif

Rough fantasy week for me, played against Charles and Maclin. I'm 0-3, yay!! Was up by 38 pts smh.

Lawd, this week I got my chances of a win dashed by Stafford and Hill. Dudes need to pick it up! They're hurting my team so bad at this point!

My Brother in law and his buddies were laughing at me for my draft choices this year, and the points(lack thereof) I put up in week 1.

I didn't have the heart to tell them that while we were all together doing our draft, I was really concentrating on my much more important MLB DFS lineup for that night.

I literally just picked the highest ranked player on the board when my pick was up and moved right back to my DFS.

$375 for 1st place 6 months from now, just isn't that exciting you know

Last edited:
Should I go ahead and try to put a bid in on Cruz? Will he be back this week,will he have any impact? Any info or opinions guys?

Back
Top Bottom