OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yup. im 0-3 in my ESPN league and 0-3 in my yahoo league. Not my fantasy year at all.
It's still early.

I started off 0-4 in one of my leagues last year, but then won 9 out of the next 10 and won the championship.

Dalton has been a t5 qb right now in ff
The only reason this is even a debate for you is because of his name

Should I sell high on James Jones or keep him

A guy in my league has Moncrief and Hilton

Should I trade him for one of those guys?

drafted Tanny to be my QB but i'm gonna roll with Carson until further notice

considering picking up Tyrod with him playing some soft defense's in the next month

Need some advice on these trades:

Drop:

Tannehill

Matt Jones

Markus Wheaton

and I need to get rid of Dolphins defense

Pick up:

Dalton

Karlos Williams

Marvin Jones

Steelers/Packers/or Colts defense are available

for a standard 10 man league

Last edited:
Pointless trade that lowers your upside potential

Colts defense is god awful same with Steelers

Last edited:
I need advice, please help:

Big Ben is my QB but I'm thinking of dropping someone and picking up a QB to ride with for the next 4-6 weeks.

Drop:
Sankey or Agholor

Pickup:
Flacco or Carr or Dalton or Stafford or Winston

What would you do? My team:

I'd pick up Dalton.

Man, I love FF...but it can be so damn frustrating when you have so much bad luck...

Drafted Dez 8th overall, Romo 5th round, acquired Big Ben via trade last Thursday. 
tired.gif

Also...I dare you guys to find someone that had AJ Green and Joseph Randle this past week and lost (I did)...now sitting at 0-3.

Sorry, needed to vent. 
laugh.gif

It's still early.

I started off 0-4 in one of my leagues last year, but then won 9 out of the next 10 and won the championship.

Repped for that feel good story! yeah I'm not giving up, just my match up with opponents have not been favorable. I'm always playing that one person who scores the most.
My score seriously beats 11/12 every week.
Like what are the odds!!

Man, I love FF...but it can be so damn frustrating when you have so much bad luck...

Drafted Dez 8th overall, Romo 5th round, acquired Big Ben via trade last Thursday. |I

Also...I dare you guys to find someone that had AJ Green and Joseph Randle this past week and lost (I did)...now sitting at 0-3.

Sorry, needed to vent. :lol:

Man

That is tough luck right there

Meanwhile one year I was dead last in total points but managed 9 or 10 wins :lol:

Just never know

Last edited:

Drafted Dez 8th overall, Romo 5th round, acquired Big Ben via trade last Thursday. |I

I feel you, man.
Just gotta stick to your guns.
I'm in the same boat; staring at a 0-3 record.

Biggest heartbreaker was last night for me, up by 38 and my opponent having Charles and Maclin.....
I hate garbage pts except if I get em :lol:

I know it's only been 3 weeks,but is it safe to get rid of Bennett now? He's been my least productive player by far...I play him at flex with the following bench options for flex:Rueben Randle,Crabtree,Tre Mason,Amendola,and Eddie Royal...Im thinking of dropping Bennett for a kicker I need this week since Gostkowski is on bye..Thoughts?

I lost to a dude with both of those players by 8 points. Would have won easily if Ben didn't go down ugh

Not to mention McCoy and Hyde sucking

Kelce for Jordan Cameron & Allen Hurns, would you accept or shoot down real quick?

I'm looking to get Kelce, and he has Dez so that's why I'm throwing in Hurns. Would like to keep him but I think he's a better trade chip than Beasley.

Kelce for Jordan Cameron & Allen Hurns, would you accept or shoot down real quick?

I'm looking to get Kelce, and he has Dez so that's why I'm throwing in Hurns. Would like to keep him but I think he's a better trade chip than Beasley.
If I'm the Kelce owner I'd reject. But try it out and have some dialogue with dude.

Back
Top Bottom