OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

1-2 in one of my leagues. Was the 2nd highest scoring team both times and just happened to go against the highest scoring team that week 
mean.gif

CJ Anderson looking like Montee Ball last year

Is Nelson agholor droppable right now? He isn't producing.

I'm hurting at wr. I have cooks, brown, Landry, DGB, ty Montgomery, and agholor. Who should I drop to pick from waiver? I'm 0-3 in standard league.

None of em are doing well.

Just realized theres a game in Londom this week (Miami & Jets)

Anyone concerned about playing those guys? I know theyre prob already over there getting adjusted to time n what not but im kinda :rolleyes

Just realized theres a game in Londom this week (Miami & Jets)

Anyone concerned about playing those guys? I know theyre prob already over there getting adjusted to time n what not but im kinda
eyes.gif
I'm kind of concerned because I have both Landry and Miller. But I'm hoping that Miller starts to go off starting this week.

Thinking of dropping melvin gordon for 1 of these 3 possible backs on the waivers

Karlos, sproles or ryan Matthews (PPR)

I think melvin should be seeing more touches in SD so idk

For those of you that own Maclin...sell high on that as fast as you possibly can.
I kind of feel like Alex Smith will start to use him more once he realizes what he has.

Maclin has been the best WR on that team in years. Bowe had bricks for hands and was really quick to not care in games.

just my thought

do i waste a high waiver order spot to pick up Dalton?

im currently starting Mariota. hes on a bye next week.

Carr and Tyrod are also available.

i just hate using a waiver on a QB

Last edited:
do i waste a high waiver order spot to pick up Dalton?

im currently starting Mariota. hes on a bye next week.

Carr and Tyrod are also available.

i just hate using a waiver on a QB

Lol then play without a QB .. otherwise go pick one cuz it has to be done

How much is it going to cost me to acquire Cooper from 1 team and Sanders from another?

Sanders guy is asking for Lynch or Murray ... production so far ok, but off rep and upside that aint flyin imo

View media item 1729805

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom