OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

forsett or lynch?

Really don't want to play forsett tonight, thinking about benching him and hoping lynch plays. If he isn't expected to play, I'll just pick someone up for Sunday. Thoughts?

What are the chances Foster plays this weekend? I'd have to bench Forsett tonight and idk if it's worth the risk.

Not sure what to do.

Was gonna roll with 3 RBs this week.

Lacy
L.Murray
Gore

But with Lucks injury and Jacksonville run defense being solid should I sit Gore?

You can still throw on JAX

Gore could get a GL TD

NE had a ton of running TD on them last week

Maxx Williams or Kyle Rudolph for this week? I have Gates coming back next week

Need help deciding whether to start Hilton or Steve Smith in my flex.

This is for Standard scoring btw.

Hilton vs Jags seems like a no brainer but we've all seen how Colts have been so far and Hilton being relatively quiet as well and Smith going off last couple games.

Also some questions for different leagues:

Pick 2 out of these 3 QB's to keep:
Dalton
Carr
Tyrod

Pick 1 of these RB's to start:
Randle
Lamar Miller

Pick 1 of these WR's to start:
Jordan Matthews
James Jones

Pick 2 of these RB's (PPR) to start:
Gio
Ryan Mathews
Lamar Miller
Rashad Jennings
Spiller

Anybody?

What are you waiting for? Stafford is a bum not an accurate thrower and no confidence. He has plenty enough talent to be good and he trolls.

You're right. I drafted him this year thinking this was the year that he would step up and so far he hasn't, even against crap defenses he's played. I know he has an injury as well that hurt his play too. He costed me too much so far and I've got to turn things around. I'm 0-3 with Bryant and Gates back next week. I need solid QB PLAY!

Need help deciding whether to start Hilton or Steve Smith in my flex.

Pick 2 out of these 3 QB's to keep:
Dalton
Carr
Tyrod

Pick 1 of these RB's to start:
Randle
Lamar Miller

Pick 1 of these WR's to start:
Jordan Matthews
James Jones

Pick 2 of these RB's (PPR) to start:
Gio
Ryan Mathews
Lamar Miller
Rashad Jennings
Spiller
Anybody?
Hilton

Carr

Taylor

Randle

Matthews

Gio

Miller 

Picked up Ginn Jr. and dropped Cruz, since he had a setback with his calf injury.

Hopefully some news on Brandon LaFell pops up so I could try to swoop him up lol.

Kyle Rudolph or Heath Miller? for this week, and the rest of the season

I'd say Miller for keeping steady production and being healthy. Vikings passing game seems pretty tame and Teddy looks more like a game manager to me so there will be slight chance Rudolph becomes the security blanket but don't trust him to be consistent.

Hilton

Carr
Taylor

Randle

Matthews

Gio
Miller 

Smith

Dalton / Tyrod

Randle

Jones

Jennings & Matthews (if Murray is a no go) .. if Murray plays then pick your poison between Gio and Matthews

I'm playing the guy that has Luck too so should I take that into account in starting Hilton? If Hilton goes off, it would in a way cancel out Luck's points. But damn, have major FOMO on Steve Smith tonight :smh:

pick 1 QB standard scoring.

C. Palmer vs. Stl

M. Ryan vs. Hou

Pick 1 flex

N. Washington @ Atl

A. Hurns @ Ind

I'd say Miller for keeping steady production and being healthy. Vikings passing game seems pretty tame and Teddy looks more like a game manager to me so there will be slight chance Rudolph becomes the security blanket but don't trust him to be consistent.

I'm playing the guy that has Luck too so should I take that into account in starting Hilton? If Hilton goes off, it would in a way cancel out Luck's points. But damn, have major FOMO on Steve Smith tonight :smh:

Im playing against Matt Ryan and AJ Green, i have Dalton starting so now im considering picking up Hankerson to counter a lil production there from Matt Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom