OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 7m7 minutes ago
#Cowboys OC Scott Linehan reveals Christine Michael taking more reps and more first team reps this week. Could play vs Saints

It's happening

What you guys think about this?

My Carson Palmer for his Mark Ingram.

I have Matt Ryan at QB & Foster/Gore/Stewart/Martin at RB. I kinda feel like I'm weak at RB, so I'm considering it.

What you guys think about this?

My Carson Palmer for his Mark Ingram.

I have Matt Ryan at QB & Foster/Gore/Stewart/Martin at RB. I kinda feel like I'm weak at RB, so I'm considering it.

pull the trigger on that

Ryan's fine at QB & Ingram will really help your RB's

@Ivory-owners

Chris Ivory (quad) was upgraded to "full" in Thursday's practice.

Advice: Ivory will be returning to his early-down role in London after playing zero snaps in Sunday's loss to the Jets. Re-injury is a possibility for a player with Ivory's history of ailments, but he'll be a volume-based RB2 against the Dolphins.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 7m7 minutes ago
#Cowboys OC Scott Linehan reveals Christine Michael taking more reps and more first team reps this week. Could play vs Saints

It's happening

Has Randel, McFadden, and Dunbar in front of him

You don't have to rush to get him

Last edited:
Doable. Durability concerns me with Randle.

You think Christine Michael would take reps away from Randle?
I hope hill has a stinker so I can buy low. I would have to get hill and Bernard as well right? Or would Randle for hill he sufficient

Idk much about Michael but in concerned with how many reds Randle can handle for the year. If you can get Hill and Gio that would be great.

Im in bye week hell. Who would you start at the flex, Watkins vs. NYG, Gurley vs ARI, Ginn vs. TB, Benjamin vs SD 

or Rawls vs DET? Also, is it smart to start both Green and Jones at the WR spots against that weak and depleted

KC secondary? Thanks for the help fellas. 

Yea I think Randle's carries can easily be taken away, you see his performance after those 3 runs vs Atlanta? Just horrible 

which 3 WR would ya choose I got two WR and a Flex position for WR im pissed last week left STEVE smith and james jones on the bench which 3 would ya do from my WR this week for my fantasy team ?

DemaryusThomas(obvious one)

Steve smith senior

Moncreif

james jones

Golden Tate

Travis Benjamin

Yea I think Randle's carries can easily be taken away, you see his performance after those 3 runs vs Atlanta? Just horrible 
so best to sell high on randle huh? but i just picked up christine michael on the waiver just in case. i think out of all the cowboys backs, he's the best. 

which 3 WR would ya choose I got two WR and a Flex position for WR im pissed last week left STEVE smith and james jones on the bench which 3 would ya do from my WR this week for my fantasy team ?
DemaryusThomas(obvious one)
Steve smith senior
Moncreif
james jones
Golden Tate
Travis Benjamin
leaning DT, Smith and Jones.

I was never big on any of them. If you can get a really good player with a proven track record, it could be worthwhile. He's a little small so it concerns me what he'll be able to do in the next 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom