OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

league knows im hurting at rb lol, got another offer for 1 of my many wr's

Hyde for my cooper

i like it better than latavius murray trade, but idk how much. would you guys do it? .5 ppr

league knows im hurting at rb lol, got another offer for 1 of my many wr's

Hyde for my cooper

i like it better than latavius murray trade, but idk how much. would you guys do it? .5 ppr

Nah not unless you're really stacked at WR. Even then, you should be able to find somebody better than Hyde for Cooper.

indifferent.gif

Went into last night down 10.5, I have John Brown he has the Cardinals defense.

Ended up losing 113-112.5 because of Joe Flacco's interception, the last play of the game.

sick.gif

Right now I'm leading the league in points scored by 100, but I'm also leading in points against.  So damn unlucky.

I need a wr and I have #1 waiver priority ..diggs is out there but some dude wants me to pick up McFadden and he'll give me his Landry . I'll probably be missing out on diggs. What y'all think.

I need a wr and I have #1 waiver priority ..diggs is out there but some dude wants me to pick up McFadden and he'll give me his Landry . I'll probably be missing out on diggs. What y'all think.

is dude trustworthy? don't wanna pick up DMC then he burns you by not trading you Landry...

:stoneface:

Went into last night down 10.5, I have John Brown he has the Cardinals defense.

Ended up losing 113-112.5 because of Joe Flacco's interception, the last play of the game.

:x

Right now I'm leading the league in points scored by 100, but I'm also leading in points against.  So damn unlucky.

You can't have it both ways papi , quit complaining

He is, that's my supervisor

Well I'm hoping he is being my supervisor :lol:

Last edited:
Lost by 1 point thanks to that missed PAT by Arizona :smh:

Catanzaro Yahoo-wide drops after the game. I roster him; picked him up when Bailey was on a BYE. Just saw that Blair Walsh is available. Making that move over going back to Bailey.

Ah, the life of sitting pretty in 1st. I'm worried about making K moves over anything else :lol: :smokin .

Last edited:
Lost by 1 point thanks to that missed PAT by Arizona :smh:

Catanzaro Yahoo-wide drops after the game. I roster him; picked him up when Bailey was on a BYE. Just saw that Blair Walsh is available. Making that move over going back to Bailey.

Ah, the life of sitting pretty in 1st. I'm worried about making K moves over anything else :lol: .

It's all my fault for starting J.Thomas over D.Walker :smh:

Would've never been in that scenario if Gates could've played on Sunday :smh:

Sitting here at 2-5 bro :frown: only a game out of the last playoff spot but damn we can't catch a damn break to turn it around :smh:

Just got offered Dion Lewis and David Cobb for Drew Brees and Snead. I'm bout to trade Latavius Murray for Carson Palmer. Should I pull the trigger on the two trades or no?
My team presently 14 team PPR League :
View media item 1764123
View media item 1764126
so I'd have Palmer Dion Lewis and David Cobb. Instead of Brees, Snead, and murray

dropped bailey for vinatieri during his bye week :smh:

think i'm gonna pick up crosby or bailey again, im done with vinatieri man

It's all my fault for starting J.Thomas over D.Walker :smh:

Would've never been in that scenario if Gates could've played on Sunday :smh:

Sitting here at 2-5 bro :frown: only a game out of the last playoff spot but damn we can't catch a damn break to turn it around :smh:

3rd-7th place in my league all are at 4-3, with 8th-10th at 3-4. It's definitely a competitive league which I'm really happy about.

Nah not unless you're really stacked at WR. Even then, you should be able to find somebody better than Hyde for
Nah not unless you're really stacked at WR. Even then, you should be able to find somebody better than Hyde for Cooper.

Yea i am i got brown calvin cobb lafell and cooper. While im at rb i got martin, abdullah, duke johnson, and matt jones. So far all the offers im getting makes it seem im better flexing one of the many wr and gettinf mcfadden.

Who do you think i should target that doesnt require giving away much? Lynch? Hill?

i drafted randle and picked up michael. just my luck, DMC emerges as the starter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom