OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

View media item 1764179
trying to improve my starting WR's...i like Landry as a flex but i don't know if i can trust him to put up WR2 numbers every week. any trade ideas or suggestions on who to target? i was thinking Cooper/Edelman..

i'm at 6-1 in 1st place & playing the 10th place team this week so i'm not in a rush to make a move. only reason i'm considering a move is because the 2 teams behind me are making moves to get better.

View media item 1764179
trying to improve my starting WR's...i like Landry as a flex but i don't know if i can trust him to put up WR2 numbers every week. any trade ideas or suggestions on who to target? i was thinking Cooper/Edelman..

i'm at 6-1 in 1st place & playing the 10th place team this week so i'm not in a rush to make a move. only reason i'm considering a move is because the 2 teams behind me are making moves to get better.
i like your team a lot. maybe try packaging j matt n tate or lafell for edelman. won't be easy though since j matt has been a bum. could try to sell high on diggs if you want.

Is Khiry Robinson worth a waiver claim? Currently 4th out of 12 and doubt my claim for Blue will go through. Need an RB2. Currently starting L. Murray and Sims..

Is Khiry Robinson worth a waiver claim? Currently 4th out of 12 and doubt my claim for Blue will go through. Need an RB2. Currently starting L. Murray and Sims..

If you think Robinson is going to score 2 td every game go for it.

Last edited:
Hopefully somebody can answer this for me....

I play in an ESPN league where we have an IR we can place players that are deemed "out" with a * next to their name. You can still make claims for players on waivers with them on your IR but once they don't have the * next to their name anymore then you can't make anymore claims or trade til you put them on your active roster. If I already put my claims in and Gates/Big Ben no longer have the * by their names are waivers just going to skip me tomorrow morning because I have an inactive player on IR?

I play in an ESPN league where we have an IR we can place players that are deemed "out" with a * next to their name. You can still make claims for players on waivers with them on your IR but once they don't have the * next to their name anymore then you can't make anymore claims or trade til you put them on your active roster. If I already put my claims in and Gates/Big Ben no longer have the * by their names are waivers just going to skip me tomorrow morning because I have an inactive player on IR?

yeah, you can't make roster moves (add/drop, trades) if you have an ineligible player on IR

on a 4 game losing streak in my big money league smh

got to make a move.

would you guys trade latvavius murray for either edelman, alshon, or juice landry?

or i could trade woodhead for juice (havent pulled trigger on this trade).

got those trade offers from separate people.

RBs: woodhead, duke johnson, gurley, latavius

WRs: AJ, julio, stevie johnson

league is .5 ppr and 3 WR

could anyone help with any advice
any help guys or just roll with the team i have now?

Meh. I actually like Polk more then Blue, he runs way too straight up for my liking and Polk is the pass catcher out of the two.

JJ also said Christine Michael was going to get a significant amount of touches.  He got 5.
Im not one for listening to coach speak, just getting some early morning thread movement. I am not touching that RB stable personallly but some people here might be invested. 

Lol

Man someone in my league just got Brees and AJ Green for Blount and VJax
mean.gif

Morons in my league I swear... I need to put out some bs trades and hope someone bites
Last week in mine someone trade Julio and Lamar Miller for Randall Cobb and Chris Ivory.

yeah, you can't make roster moves (add/drop, trades) if you have an ineligible player on IR

As long as you put your claims in before the "O" changes to a "Q" then your claims will process.

Once that "O" changes to a "P/Q/D" you're no longer allowed to make moves until you move the player in the IR slot to the active roster.

For example, I have Gates currently in my IR slot since he was inactive on Sunday. I made all of my wavier claims before 7 AM this morning, those claims will still go thru because Gates was still considered "Out" ... I noticed that ESPN doesn't officially update player's status until about 8-830AM on Tuesday, so as long as you make the moves you want prior you're good to go. Now that Gates is considered "questionable" I can no longer make any additional moves or trades until I add him to the active roster.

Back
Top Bottom