OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Lost this week, should have started Green over Thomas at TE. :smh:

I am 5-2 sitting in 3rd place right now. 12 man, PPR league.

Current roster:

QB: Cam, Bortles
RB: Lynch, Freeman, Ingram, Forsett
WR: Beckham, Allen, Steve Smith, Kendall Wright
TE: J. Thomas, L. Green
D: Bengals, Steelers (Trying to drop the steelers this week)
K: Gostkowski

I really want to improve at either QB (6-pt TD league) or TE.

The guy who has Gronk has the following RBs: Miller, Martin, West, Jennings, K. Williams and no backup TE.

Which one of my backs would you guys try to deal for Gronk?

Honestly after looking at your roster I would stay put, especially at 5-2.

Maybe upgrade the TE position, try to package Bortles/Thomas/Wright for a TE like Gates.

Been thinking the same myself. He looks good, and it's obvious that they're gonna run the crap outta the ball. He'll definitely be very valuable if Miller ends up getting hurt.

That's what I'm thinking. I had Turbin but since he's in a committee and Cleveland is horrible, I'd rather roster Jonas Gray. Also I'm right before the Miller owner, so blocking him would be a great move. :lol:

After losing Foster, I need to trade for a RB. Would you do this trade in a PPR?

I give: Julio Jones
I get: TJ Yeldon & Randall Cobb

My team
WRs: Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Diggs
RBs: Gore, Duke, Ellington, Blount,CJ Anderson

Julio should net you a top 5RB in PPR.

I hear you, but the owners were declining. I figured I try for 2-for-1. I might have to package a RB with Julio if I want a top 5 RB.

After losing Foster, I need to trade for a RB. Would you do this trade in a PPR?

I give: Julio Jones
I get: TJ Yeldon & Randall Cobb

My team
WRs: Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Diggs
RBs: Gore, Duke, Ellington, Blount,CJ Anderson

Julio should net you a top 5RB in PPR.

I hear you, but the owners were declining. I figured I try for 2-for-1. I might have to package a RB with Julio if I want a top 5 RB.
I wouldn't trade Julio for anyone short of Le'Veon Bell

Guess ill burn waivers on Darkwa and Polk

14 tm lg, lost Foster and all my other Rbs are on bye. 

If i dont get the second waiver im planning on a long shot on Tolbert. Maybe he falls in for another TD. 

Crazy that its come to this but in my 2 QB league I have Cam, Peyton, Winston

Who would you start between Peyton vs GB or Winston @ ATL?

I'm actually torn, I think Winston could get a lot of garbage time stats in this game but Peyton is coming off a bye and could have to score points himself to keep up with the Pack. Am I over thinking this?

Guess ill burn waivers on Darkwa and Polk

14 tm lg, lost Foster and all my other Rbs are on bye. 

If i dont get the second waiver im planning on a long shot on Tolbert. Maybe he falls in for another TD. 
Darkwa is an add?

i dunno about him

Well I've been holding onto that #1 waiver spot for a few weeks in case of an injury, and with Foster out for the year I'm wondering if Blue is worth using it on

I'm in the same boat as you, and DMC is already taken. I'm probably going to use my #1 waiver on Blue unless someone gives me a better alternative.

There is literally no one available 

Here is the list:

Powell

Sankey

Polk

K Robinson

J Grimes

M Reece

A Williams

R Helu

M Tolbert

J Langford

Z Line

Z Stacy

O Darkwa

Keep in mind i need two of these to start this week for me. One of the two might have to continue to fill in.

Starters

Yeldon, R Matthews, M Jones, K Williams (Lost Foster)

McFadden it's a hot commodity in my league right now and I have the #1 waiver .. So many options don't know what to do :smh:

I'm likely 7-1 bound based off first look at this weeks matchup. He has a few guys on their BYE while I only will be missing Hurns.

Complete opposite of how I started fantasy baseballl off 0-5 :lol: .

So we going to start grabbing backup rbs just in case the starter gets hurt :rofl:
Who is forte backup might pick him up just in case he gets hurt

I can see how that would pay off in deeper leagues tho

Last edited:
But for real tho what the hell is going on in New Orleans .. Clearly Ingram is he better back yet they keep pluggin in those other two guys that are mediocre

Nevermindt that just Sean Peyton I guess :smh:

Last edited:
Ingram's been a hell of a 3rd rounder but he'd be even better if Khiry wasn't threre :smh:

Pick a QB:
Fitzpatrick @ OAK
Flacco vs. SD
Big Ben vs. CIN (if healthy)

Pick 3 (1 PPR):
L. Murray vs. NYJ
A. Cooper vs. NYJ
McCluster @ HOU
Sims @ ATL

Tempted to sit Murray even though he's my best back. But the Jets aren't giving anything to RBs...

how do you guys all feel about TY Hilton ROS?? I'm not sold on him for some reason even with that monster game last weekend.....

someone offered me one of Lewis/Hill/Murray/Hillman + Crabtree for Hilton

this is in my 14 team league and I had Charles 
eyes.gif

my RBs right now are Gio, Duke, Andrews, Starks, Oliver

my WRs are Hilton, Evans, Wallace, Lafell

your thoughts NT?

Last edited:
how do you guys all feel about TY Hilton ROS?? I'm not sold on him for some reason even with that monster game last weekend.....

someone offered me one of Lewis/Hill/Murray/Hillman + Crabtree for Hilton

this is in my 14 team league and I had Charles :rolleyes  

my RBs right now are Gio, Duke, Andrews, Starks, Oliver

my WRs are Hilton, Evans, Wallace, Lafell

your thoughts NT?
what does ROS mean?

Back
Top Bottom