OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Not a bad idea, but it looks like CJ Anderson is coming back to life as well so that may eat into some of Hillman's production.

With Keenan Allen being out and Gates banged up, I expect Woodhead to get a few more looks in the passing game.
Who are your other options?

I started him vs Seattle hoping for a cheap red zone TD
mean.gif
.. thinking about putting him back on the bench for Diggs this week.
I basically only have Diggs as my other option.  I was planning on starting Diggs, but I didn't know if anyone felt comfortable starting Dez.

Dez isnt worth olaying until Romo is back. Hes in the game aure but hes still trying to get game flow reps back. Practice is practice hes more conscious of foot placement. In the game it'll be different.

Imo for now hes still trying to get back right. All its gonna take though is one wrong placement of that foot. Took KD 2 surgeries to get his back right

Lynch and James Jones for Forsett and Emmanuel Sanders? id be getting sanders and forsett

I wouldnt do it. Baltimore's offense isnt doing much of anything.

Lynch isnt doing anything spectacular but you have consistency there. James Jones is just coming up against 2 unfavorable matchups.

Sanders is going to be hit or miss imo. Peyton likes DT one week and Sanders the next. Now add in a better pass catcher with Davis once hes learned the offense

good thing i dropped him for karlos williams right before week 8 was over last night. disappointing
i should of known not to invest my mid round pick on him

Yeah at least you didn't trade Lamar Miller for
Randle and agholor :smh:

Cooks and Hillman for AP a good trade? I'm getting AP.

For those in keeper leagues, is it frowned upon to trade injured players to non-playoff teams for healthy players this year?

I got JC in my IR spot and I figure a team clearly out of the playoff race could start to build for next year.

:lol: I guess I was right about Randle :smh:

Have a feeling he'll end up in Pittsburgh if someone wants to take a chance on him for the reminder of the season.

Pick Malcolm Floyd up if he's out there.

Have to drop Bell, but I have Ingram, Ivory, and Murray already. Don't know how I feel about that tho. If I should go after someone else or not. Murray has been hit or miss.

Kelce on a bye. Do I add Heath Miller (vs. OAK), Jacob Tamme (vs. SF), or Vernon Davis (vs. ATL)? .5 PPR

Also, do I drop Carolina D, Green Bay D, or Jordan Matthews? I'm leaning Matthews (completely srs)

Last edited:
What do you guys think of these trades.

Landry for Lamar Miller, I get Miller.

Cooks and Hillman for AP. I get AP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom