OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would. Charzard west has been pretty good so has Hillman.
What do your wr look like if you do trade?
Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, and Stephon Diggs.  I would like burn a waiver wire on Malcom Floyd after the trade.

Is it worth burning a top waiver on D. Williams/Langford?

Absolutely, Williams will be the #1 for the rest of the season and if the Bears keep losing I doubt they rush Forte back.

I'm hoping 1 of them can turn into Freeman 2.0 :lol:

#3 priority, 100% not getting D.will.

Still unsure about using it for Langford since it sounds like there's a good chance Forte's coming back this year. I'd want the backup to an RB1 that's had a season-ending injury to roll with me through the playoffs. I'm #1 in the standings right now with a good chance at a bye for first round of the playoffs.

I think i tried waiting with #1 priority from Week ~8 last year, but nobody ended up getting injured :lol:

Thoughts?

Last edited:
#3 priority, 100% not getting D.will.

Still unsure about using it for Langford since it sounds like there's a good chance Forte's coming back this year. I'd want the backup to an RB1 that's had a season-ending injury to roll with me through the playoffs. I'm #1 in the standings right now with a good chance at a bye for first round of the playoffs.

I think i tried waiting with #1 priority from Week ~8 last year, but nobody ended up getting injured
laugh.gif

Thoughts?
i have the #4. my order is 

DWILL

Langford

DJax

Malcolm Floyd

not sure who should go ahead of who between jackson and floyd but im dropping eddie royal for any of those guys.

Johnny Manziel starting on Thursday night

play the Bengals D/ST

Hoping they go heavy with Duke. I have to stick him in my Flex again.

I have Dalton anyhow. Was thinking of Bortles (vs us :smh: ) but I think Dalton is the better play.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea, but it looks like CJ Anderson is coming back to life as well so that may eat into some of Hillman's production.

With Keenan Allen being out and Gates banged up, I expect Woodhead to get a few more looks in the passing game.
Who are your other options?

I started him vs Seattle hoping for a cheap red zone TD
mean.gif
.. thinking about putting him back on the bench for Diggs this week.
I basically only have Diggs as my other option.  I was planning on starting Diggs, but I didn't know if anyone felt comfortable starting Dez.

Would you guys give up Julio for Maclin and Olsen? I have Dez, Cooks, James Jones as my WRs and Jimmy Graham as my TE

Back
Top Bottom