OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i think Ingram signed an extension this offseason

the Saints beefed up their OL through the draft & the Jimmy Graham trade so all signs point towards then trying to establish the run

can't really go wrong with Ingram or Miller as your RB2..

i think Ingram signed an extension this offseason

the Saints beefed up their OL through the draft & the Jimmy Graham trade so all signs point towards then trying to establish the run

can't really go wrong with Ingram or Miller as your RB2..
You are correct, looks like he did sign in March

What's you guys take on the value of Luck or Rodgers in a league where QB td's are worth 6 pts?

2nd round?

What's you guys take on the value of Luck or Rodgers in a league where QB td's are worth 6 pts?

2nd round?

The leagues I play in are 6pts.they get taken in mid to late 2nd rd. It's so hard to get a decent team in 12 or 14 team leagues. Now if you are playing with knuckleheads then go for it. If you have a league of good drafters then be careful

So here is a question for you all
Should you be allowed to trade someone you don't keep for a pre draft trade?

Like my league allows people to keep 3 guys should someone be able to trade someone and still retain all 3 keepers or should he only be allowed to keep 2 because that person he traded is a keeper....sounds like a dumb question but it has sparked some debate lol

Much thanks

my league is switching from a two qb league to now a one qb with an open slot for any skill position. do you guys think it would be better to carry 2 elite/good qbs in this case since qb typically score more on average? just to be clear there are 2 rb, 2 wr, flex, and an open position.

theyre both the definition of mediocre to me lol.

however all ive been hearing about is how touted ingram is this year

Last edited:
looking like with the sixth pick in the third round of my draft, Lamar Miller will be gone.. Should i shoot for Ingram or Ellington? is it too early to take Morris there?

Also, what about Cooks mid third?
This league is 12 owner, ppr, i kept Julio and Antonio Brown, so a third wr there ( Cooks or Jordan Matthews are all i would consider at that point) would set me up nice for flex.. Then i would have to basically go RB the next 4 rounds in order to balance out..

looking like with the sixth pick in the third round of my draft, Lamar Miller will be gone.. Should i shoot for Ingram or Ellington? is it too early to take Morris there?

Also, what about Cooks mid third?
This league is 12 owner, ppr, i kept Julio and Antonio Brown, so a third wr there ( Cooks or Jordan Matthews are all i would consider at that point) would set me up nice for flex.. Then i would have to basically go RB the next 4 rounds in order to balance out..
Ingram to me seems like a very safe bet. Ellington even if he stays healthy and fits in to the offense, will he produce that much more than Ingram? Rather go with Ingram since Ellington could be boom or bust

Morris is always steady, nobody likes him but he's safe. Ingram is the better pick IMO

Last edited:
Miller is usually always gone before Ingram.

In Ingram's spots is usually Gore.

So the decision is Gore or Ingram. What do ya'll think?

(Took Gore btw)

NO, just not on the Matt Jones hype

myabe if Alf didnt get 6 yards a carry, or they had questions about his ability to be a feature back...

id rather Morris than Ellington, Miller or Ingram tbh

when has Mark Ingram shown sustained production, hes had a chance to be the feature back there before, not buying his upside

Ellington has the big play ability and they wanna get him the rock, pretty much  the same situation as Lamar, a toss up between those two imo, i could see either over Alf according to your preference but gimme Morris

NO, just not on the Matt Jones hype

myabe if Alf didnt get 6 yards a carry, or they had questions about his ability to be a feature back...

id rather Morris than Ellington, Miller or Ingram tbh

when has Mark Ingram shown sustained production, hes had a chance to be the feature back there before, not buying his upside

Ellington has the big play ability and they wanna get him the rock, pretty much  the same situation as Lamar, a toss up between those two imo, i could see either over Alf according to your preference but gimme Morris
I don't honestly see how's it's a toss up between Ellington and Miller. Ellington has never proved to be as productive as Miller was last season

Not to mention I feel like Cardinals are definitely hedging their bets with their RB's. Drafting David Johnson and then going out and signing Chris Johnson. I wouldn't be so confident in Ellington, certainly not more confident in him than Miller

Ellington is an injury risk. That alone doesn't make him a toss up with anyone. He has a good year, he's doing it on someone else's team. Not taking him at his ADP.

So I just got royally screwed. Wound up with the 1st pick in the draft, had to do Round 1 from my phone. Thing is, it wouldn't let me pick because I was on LTE and not WiFi :smh: .

Wanted Antonio Brown, ended up auto-picking Lynch for me. SMFH.

Someone tell me it's going to be okay plz.

Last edited:
So I just got royally screwed. Wound up with the 1st pick in the draft, had to do Round 1 from my phone. Thing is, it wouldn't let me pick because I was on LTE and not WiFi :smh: .

Wanted Antonio Brown, ended up auto-picking Lynch for me. SMFH.

Someone tell me it's going to be okay plz.
you should be ok. bestmode is going to keep getting a heavy load.

@ProFootballTalk: Hamstring injury continues to plague Emmanuel Sanders http://t.co/YLrVEsuiYJ

What a misleading article. They said he's going to be back practicing this week and they're just holding him out of the preseason to not risk any setbacks. He's been out of full participation for practice for two weeks, not three like the article states. He's done individual work off to the side though and said the hamstring is good barring any setbacks.

Back
Top Bottom