OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I didn't even know NT had a thread dedicated to fantasy football. Haven't made it to the playoffs in my league since 2011, so I'll be in here often.
Time for fantasy football team names too, any good ones?
I'm going with "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"

Steal. Top-25 fantasy player with only a Round 9 penalty. That locks up your RB1 position comfortably.

Ideally, which RB2 would you target in Round 4 (based on your draft scenario)?

I'm shooting for either Carlos Hyde or Ingram. I wouldn't mind Frank Gore either.

get to keep 2 guys on my team this year, who would you guys keep out of these guys? its a PPR league btw

antonio brown
jordy nelson
matt forte
lamar miller
carlos hyde
travis kelce

leaning towards jordy and brown got them in the 2nd and 3rd round last year. also thinking about brown and a RB.

thanks in advance.

In my keeper league I still don't know whether I should keep Beckham or Julio......

^^^I'm in the same situation in my 12 team money league....Had Julio since he was a rookie but I'm likely keeping ODB cuz I'll be losing 10th rounder by keeping him. If I was to keep Julio it would cost me a 3rd rounder. I don't want to lose Julio :smh:

Keeper leagues arent about keeping the best players. It's about keeping what the best value is.

Beckham is better in your situation

Last edited:
In my keeper league I still don't know whether I should keep Beckham or Julio......

^^^I'm in the same situation in my 12 team money league....Had Julio since he was a rookie but I'm likely keeping ODB cuz I'll be losing 10th rounder by keeping him. If I was to keep Julio it would cost me a 3rd rounder. I don't want to lose Julio :smh:
I'd be keeping OBJ.

Charles, AB,Julio, can only keep 2...

Im leaning dropping Charles believe it or not..
It's up to you, but I'd go Charles and AB. Depends on what you lose for keeping them though.

Draft order is being determined tomorrow night.

Not sure what I should hope for in a 12 team league now, but I'm ready to start mocking and for training camps to start up :pimp:

Ive been mocking hard with my 12th pick going WR/WR and having ODB as my keeper. The 3/4 round running backs that are there make me feel even better about doing it.

Charles, AB,Julio, can only keep 2
Charles is a must-keep. He's a top-3 fantasy producer, and could very well finish above the likes of Bell, AP, and Lacy.

What you guys think about D. Murray?
Highly effective YPC out of shotgun formation. In the same range as Foster, just outside the top-5 at their respective position.

My two concerns are with the exception of last year, Murray has a tendency to get hurt. Second concern is there's no offensive line like the Dallas Cowboys'.

Keep Rodgers or Foster @ 20 or Lamar Miller in the 9th round?
Miller in Round 9 presents the most value, but that's difficult to spend one of your keeper picks on a player that's not a surefire superstar.

I recommend Foster with the 20th overall pick, which is your second-rounder. It's very likely Arian finishes within the top-8 fantasy players. Essentially he's worth a first-round pick and you're only paying a second.

Folks are still waiting for you to post your epic food pics last few months in the Food thread.
Stopped taking food pics as much but I have some goodies from Ann Arbor, Ocean City, and Atlantic City that I'll post shortly.

What QB's are good after Luck, Rodgers, and Wilson?
If I don't secure Luck or Rodgers at a reasonable price point, I'm waiting to go QB.

Romo's not a bad option within the top-10 at his position. If you wait later like I probably will, the grouped bunch of Stafford, Eli, Rivers, and Kaep is intriguing.

Bridgewater is a value option of mine, considering he could very well crack the top-14 of QB's.

I'm shooting for either Carlos Hyde or Ingram.
Have a feeling Ingram won't be there in Round 4 (depending where you pick), but I love Hyde this year in Round 4 if you use your WR/WR/QB strategy.

get to keep 2 guys on my team this year, who would you guys keep out of these guys?

antonio brown
jordy nelson
matt forte
lamar miller
carlos hyde
travis kelce
You have to keep Brown with the Round 3 penalty. For many, he's the top receiver on the fantasy board and a projected top-10 producer.

What's the penalty for Forte, Round 1 I'm guessing? If so, I'd pass. Nelson for a Round 2 penalty is about a wash. So here's what I recommend: I'm assuming again that you selected Hyde last year relatively late, even later than Miller. I would keep Brown and Hyde, which locks down WR1 and RB2, plus you keep your two picks in the first 2 rounds.

In my keeper league I still don't know whether I should keep Beckham or Julio
Sizable difference in the keeper penalty between OBJ and Julio. There's only one right answer, and some might even take OBJ over Jones without a keeper round penalty in place.

Had Julio since he was a rookie but I'm likely keeping ODB cuz I'll be losing 10th rounder by keeping him.
See above. Easy decision, it has to be OBJ. Seven-round difference in keeper penalty is huge, and OBJ might even be the better receiver than Julio this season.

There is no keeper penalty for who we keep in our league. Would you guys still keep Beckham over Julio?

Whenever NT sets up their league I'm down for another 
pimp.gif

I'm doing everything I can to stay away from Denvers backfield this season :lol: I was burned by Ball last year :smh:

Sign me up for some NT leagues. I had a number one seed n got knocked off n one of the standard leagues and was competitive in the 16 teamed but man that was hard. I want da chip ***

I'm taking him #1 if I get it

Was a little concerned with his mindset but looking at his recent social media and reports seems line he's going to run angry. He's obviously been keeping in shape

Back
Top Bottom