OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is AP the undeniable #1 pick?

i'm pretty sure his off the field issues are behind him & he looks like he's in excellent shape

if i get #1 it's gonna be tough to choose between him, Lacy, & Charles

I'm going to be picking Maxx Williams in all my drafts. He's my biggest sleeper this year

also high on Maxx this year

been going undrafted in every mock i've done but i'm gonna draft him in the 13th-15th just to be safe :lol:

i'm willing to spend a late round pick on a potential starting TE for my team over a 5th WR/RB that'll probably be off my team by week 3.

fantasy is all about risk/reward

TE is so thin after Gronk/Jimmy...i'm perfectly fine grabbing Ertz in the 10th or Bennett in the 8th instead Olsen in the 5th..

TE is so thin after Gronk/Jimmy...i'm perfectly fine grabbing Ertz in the 10th or Bennett in the 8th instead Olsen in the 5th..
im doing a mock now gonna try that approach instead of reaching for olsen like i have

I'm really liking Maclin for his ADP as a WR3/4

Last edited:
So I ended up with the 11th pick in a 12 team league. Going against conventional wisdom, would y'all go WR/WR with the 1st two picks (11 and 14) if there were 2 available from this group: Dez, Megatron, Beckham, Julio, AJ Green, Jordy. My guess is that Brown will be drafted in the top 10.

Possible running backs I'd be looking at are Forte, McCoy, Murray, CJ Anderson and Hill.

With picks 35 and 38, I'd be looking at running backs like Jonathan Stewart, Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, Melvin Gordon, Joique Bell, Latavius Murray, Andre Ellington.

So I ended up with the 11th pick in a 12 team league. Going against conventional wisdom, would y'all go WR/WR with the 1st two picks (11 and 14) if there were 2 available from this group: Dez, Megatron, Beckham, Julio, AJ Green, Jordy. My guess is that Brown will be drafted in the top 10.

Possible running backs I'd be looking at are Forte, McCoy, Murray, CJ Anderson and Hill.

With picks 35 and 38, I'd be looking at running backs like Jonathan Stewart, Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, Melvin Gordon, Joique Bell, Latavius Murray, Andre Ellington.
Going with 2 elite WR's may leave you potentially with a ho hum RB corps

I ran some simulations and I ended up with a Hill/ODB/Gore/Matthews lineup by taking an RB first

I'd slightly prefer that over a ODB/Julio/Hyde/Stewart or Miller. Depending on who is in your league I feel like Melvin Gordon will be taken sooner than later even as a rookie

Last edited:
Jonathan Stewart is on my avoid list. See no reason to draft him at all. Rather go RB/RB or RB/WR than be stuck relying on Stewart.

Jonathan Stewart is on my avoid list. See no reason to draft him at all. Rather go RB/RB or RB/WR than be stuck relying on Stewart.
I have so many RB's to avoid lol, I feel like I'm being overly cautious. I probably have like 8-10 RB's that I'm confident in 
laugh.gif

I plan to take a rookie as my third RB, whether it'd be Gordon, Yeldon or Abudallah

For me, guys I'm just not comfortable with or confident in:

Jonathan Stewart
Andre Ellington (injuries)
Justin Forsett (just rather not)
Arian Foster (injury headache)
Alfred Morris (not touching anyone from that franchise)
Every Eagles and Patriots RB (coaching headache)
Joique Bell (rather be safe just in case he loses snaps)
DMC (injuries)
Rashad Jennings (just not interested)
Isaiah Crowell (think he loses that job eventually)
Doug Martin (terrycloth)

I'm not a fan of grabbing CJ Anderson either, just rather err on the side of caution with him and every Broncos player. Could work, but rather it works without me.

For me, guys I'm just not comfortable with or confident in:

Jonathan Stewart
Andre Ellington (injuries)
Justin Forsett (just rather not)
Arian Foster (injury headache)
Alfred Morris (not touching anyone from that franchise)
Every Eagles and Patriots RB (coaching headache)
Joique Bell (rather be safe just in case he loses snaps)
DMC (injuries)
Rashad Jennings (just not interested)
Isaiah Crowell (think he loses that job eventually)
Doug Martin (terrycloth)

I'm not a fan of grabbing CJ Anderson either, just rather err on the side of caution with him and every Broncos player. Could work, but rather it works without me.

have basically the same list :lol: :smokin

RB's i'm targeting (besides the obvious Lacy, AP, Bell, etc.): J. Hill, Ingram, Gordon, & Vereen

have basically the same list
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

RB's i'm targeting (besides the obvious Lacy, AP, Bell, etc.): J. Hill, Ingram, Gordon, & Vereen
F Vereen 
laugh.gif

I agree with your list but take out Vereen and add Gore. All signs point to a productive year from him in Indy

I'm shaky on Shady and Murray tbh. I'd rather not take chances on them unless they're my RB2

have basically the same list
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

F Vereen 
laugh.gif

I agree with your list but take out Vereen and add Gore. All signs point to a productive year from him in Indy

I'm shaky on Shady and Murray tbh. I'd rather not take chances on them unless they're my RB2
i'm indifferent on Gore..if he's available i'll take him but i'm not necessarily "targeting" him

also shaky on Forte...

Back
Top Bottom