OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

We have to do a better job getting looks for JJ. He should be torching Jet Terry.

We are a COMPLETELY different team. This is gonna be a long series. Playing terrible and still within 4. I'll take it!

We're very capable of winning tonight against Hou even without CP3 tbh. 
I am physic 
laugh.gif

Austin gotta do it for his Dad. Wonder if they stay in the same house lol.

I think the Clips eek this one out though. Looking for a monster game from JJ and Blake

Called it.

JJ was big. Not even the offensive end, but on the other side of the ball defending harden like he's been doing to harden all year. That boy was FUNELLING and ICING beautifully. He was also hands off and not fouling. I knew his shots would eventually start falling. Matt Barnes deserves a lot of credit. This man was EVERYWHERE tonight. He brought the energy in the first half and the team fed off of him. My man Ausin making his pops proud. Hitting wide open 3's...being confident. Guys really stepped up tonight. Kinda stuff you like to see.

And enough can't be said about my man Blake. "Feel like a proud father watching his only son that made it"

:pimp:

Shoutout to Jamal too. I've been hard on him...but he's been terrible lately. He's come up big the last few games.

After the first half, he settled in and played under control and hit some timely shots.

Shoutout to Jamal too. I've been hard on him...but he's been terrible lately. He's come up big the last few games.

After the first half, he settled in and played under control and hit some timely shots.

Yep, Jamal has been huge the last 2. He had some pretty bad turnovers in the first half, but made some crucial shots in the second half

I can't even fault Jamal for those turnovers in the first half. He was asked to be someone he isn't, so an adjustment period was going to be had. But he's been in control for the most part and it's a blessing to have him when he isn't chaotic or taking horrible shots.

Great win man, does wonders for Austin's confidence for the confidence of the entire team. Would not be surprised if we go up 2-0 on them even without CP. As I said earlier in this thread, They do not have an answer for JJ Redick's movement, and conversely he does a fantastic job on Harden as far as not fouling and keeping the ball in front of him. Then DJ and Dwight can be played to a draw. I just love this matchup.

Guise I really think we're going to win tomorrow. 
As a Clipper fan I really think we have a great chance to win. If I'm being objective tho...I just don't see how a team of Houston's caliber can lose 2 straight at home with no CP3 (or an injured one) to start a series. The SHOULD come back and run us out of the building but then again that's what they should have done last night.

Would be absolutely HUGE if we win it tomorrow, though. Especially if we do it without CP3 again.

Feels like we gave a game away which sucks. 1-1 going into game 3. Still am happy with the way we played for the most part. We came out hungry, which was dope.

Their doubling of blake hurt us for sure.

CP going to come out PISSED next game. They can't double Blake when he's there. JJ is going to be eating coming off single doubles from here on out.

I expect a 15+ pt win. Ariza can't stick everybody. He's going to have to pick is poison sticking Blake or CP. DJ needs to be smarter with his fouls because Big Baby is BBQ chicken against Dwight.

As long as Doc gives Harden a steady dosage of JJ, and Jamal plays at least half smart...Clips will be fine.

CP going to come out PISSED next game. They can't double Blake when he's there. JJ is going to be eating coming off single doubles from here on out.

I expect a 15+ pt win. Ariza can't stick everybody. He's going to have to pick is poison sticking Blake or CP. DJ needs to be smarter with his fouls because Big Baby is BBQ chicken against Dwight.

As long as Doc gives Harden a steady dosage of JJ, and Jamal plays at least half smart...Clips will be fine.

Agreed as to all.

To be fair, we were up 10 at one point too.

Is CP for sure healthy enough to play?
Damn, that is true.

From what I've been gathering and reading, he could have played today at 70 to 80%, and relatively speaking thats good enough. In other words, if we lost game 1 he would have played today so I reallyyy can't see a scenario where he doesn't play friday. If he doesn't play friday then that's a red flag as far as how serious the injury is.

I figured he wouldn't play tonight considering y'all already stole home court. More important to get him healthy for your home games.

When did Blake turn into Karl Malone lite?

Back
Top Bottom