OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

Clips eying Wilson Chandler. He's on my favorite team (Nuggets) and if there was somewhere id like to see him go, it's to LAC. He'd fit perfectly.

From a nuggets perspective...we'd take Crawford off the hands...waive him. Only owe him the 1.5mil and get cap relief. Id love a pick and cash back as well lol.

Think this works out well for both teams IMO.

GM doc please make that happen. Wilson has been a perfect fit for us for a minute man. Would be awesome if we could get him, and remove crawford too

Anyone know how long they'll be handing out stuff in downtown. Gonna head out to E3 in a bit ans might just make a detour to 7th and fig if they're still there.

Was all over today but that was a lot of fun :smokin kudos to the clips for this PR move. Had the brand all through the city today. Love the grassroots approach and actually going and touching the people.

Would hate to see CJ Wilcox go man, really think he showed a lot of promise, just needed an opportunity. He's the goods

Anyone know how long they'll be handing out stuff in downtown. Gonna head out to E3 in a bit ans might just make a detour to 7th and fig if they're still there.
I got there at like 10:30, and they just ran out of shirts.  They were giving out cupcakes up until noon I believe.

I was like three feet from Balmer, should have pocket check him
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, but it was dope that he was right there with the people.

Last edited:
Was all over today but that was a lot of fun :smokin kudos to the clips for this PR move. Had the brand all through the city today. Love the grassroots approach and actually going and touching the people.

Yeah, man. Been seeing tons of pics on Twitter. The team really covered the city well. I'm impressed with the roll out . . . if not the new branding still.

Non hate comment, just honest opinion. I don't like blue with black.. and the red mixed in just makes it look weird despite the entire design

If it didn't have the two random underlines, it might be decent

Last edited:

Non hate comment, just honest opinion. I don't like blue with black.. and the red mixed in just makes it look weird despite the entire design

If it didn't have the two random underlines, it might be decent
I agree, the black is random as hell and the two underlines make it look so corny, like it belongs on a cereal box.

Tristin Mays is :smokin looks hella young though. She was in the KD movie...

Not even gonna front. Bought a snapback today. :\

Passed by a Carls Jr. in Southgate and picked up a shirt. Logo is trash. Gave it to my co-worker who is a Clippers fan.

That's what's up man. The logo actually is very clean for a hat. I think it'll take some time to get used to...but people will come around. Good to see yall touching the people. Wish I was in LA :pimp:

My season ticket rep told me I can go pcik up a free shirt at the Team LA store today or tomorrow. Im definitely not gonna do that but good to know :lol:

Im excited to see the team being re-tooled. Gotta switch it up and take some risks.

My season ticket rep told me I can go pcik up a free shirt at the Team LA store today or tomorrow. Im definitely not gonna do that but good to know
laugh.gif

Im excited to see the team being re-tooled. Gotta switch it up and take some risks.
Agreed. Although #GMDoc has killed our flexibility, it's nice to see that they are being active and creative and seem to be extremely aggressive in trying to improve the team, despite that lack of flexibility. 

Agreed. Although #GMDoc has killed our flexibility, it's nice to see that they are being active and creative and seem to be extremely aggressive in trying to improve the team, despite that lack of flexibility. 

Agreed X2. Though I'm not sold on Lance, I'm ok with the team taking some risks and being aggressive.

My season ticket rep told me I can go pcik up a free shirt at the Team LA store today or tomorrow. Im definitely not gonna do that but good to know :lol:

free shirt. might as well!

Saw a New Era fitted today with the new logo. Just LAC, with no basketball around it. Actually looked pretty clean TBH.

Keep lance penetrating and off the 3 point line, add veteran leadership in Paul pierce...I guess I'm in the minority here, but keep Jamal Crawford. After the game 6 meltdown, we need as many players that can generate their own **** as possible.

Wilson Chandler would be great too

Back
Top Bottom