OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

You're honestly being generous.
You're forgetting about the 1st + 30.
The entire first quarter.
Rushing 4 times for 39 yards and then not doing so again until the beginning of the 3rd...

I could go on.

You're honestly being generous.
You're forgetting about the 1st + 30.
The entire first quarter.
Rushing 4 times for 39 yards and then not doing so again until the beginning of the 3rd...

I could go on.

I was just referring to that last sequence of plays, but yeah the team has been going full ****** all day long.

The dump off would of been fine had they been going for it in 4th down...

But...

QB made one bad play. In first quarter.

Deep drop Landry.
Short drop by Landry.
Kickoff screw up by Landry.
LBer on Dez in Red Zone.
Flag on Jamar Taylor erases punt.
2nd and 27 converted into TD, burn Jamar
3rd and 14, converted on RUN.
Penalty on punter, 15 more yards.
Multiple holds on Jason Fox.
Missed block by Dallas Thomas costs us first down.
Miller 39 yards early, nothin after.
Punting from midfield down 10
No DVP, still.

Guess who finnns wants to blame? One. Guy. :lol:

Yeah the whole team was a mess today. Aside from the pick 6, Tannehill is not to blame. It's getting redundant at this point, but we're in desperate need of a good coaching staff. These 3rd and long dump-offs drive me crazy. Abandoning the run when it was working? Seriously? #FireEveryone

QB made one bad play. In first quarter.

Deep drop Landry.
Short drop by Landry.
Kickoff screw up by Landry.
LBer on Dez in Red Zone.
Flag on Jamar Taylor erases punt.
2nd and 27 converted into TD, burn Jamar
3rd and 14, converted on RUN.
Penalty on punter, 15 more yards.
Multiple holds on Jason Fox.
Missed block by Dallas Thomas costs us first down.
Miller 39 yards early, nothin after.
Punting from midfield down 10
No DVP, still.

Guess who finnns wants to blame? One. Guy. :lol:

Finns and MF.

Yeah the whole team was a mess today. Aside from the pick 6, Tannehill is not to blame. It's getting redundant at this point, but we're in desperate need of a good coaching staff. These 3rd and long dump-offs drive me crazy. Abandoning the run when it was working? Seriously? #FireEveryone

:rofl: Woooo the apologists kill me. Yeah, not Tannehill's fault except that one big mistake, everything else he is absolved of blame.

CP and the Tannehill cheerleaders kill me. More and more Tannehill homers are starting to see the light, it'll take another 1-2 seasons of this to convince everyone. In due time.

By the way CP, since you wanted to throw in my face about Tannehill putting up 5 TD's on the Texans and Dalton couldn't, how about Jameis putting up 5 TD's on the Eagles in a blowout? Oh but nah, just doesn't fit your narrative right?

Y'all are hilarious

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolph...rimes-up-ryan-tannehill-down-for-the-dolphins

Brent Grimes up, Ryan Tannehill down in Dolphins' loss

Ryan Tannehill: The final stats look decent, but in reality Tannehill had an inconsistent game that contributed to the loss. His pick-six to Dallas linebacker Rolando McClain got the Cowboys started in the first half. The offense was just 1-of-10 on third down with Tannehill under center and 14 points isn’t going to win many games. Tannehill threw for 188 yards, two touchdowns and an interception, but he missed on a lot of opportunities to score points against a mediocre Dallas defense.

He did miss a lot of oppurtunities.

Like the strike to Landry, dropped.
Or the screen to Landry, dropped.
Or the laser to Matthews, dropped.
Or the run for a first, negated.
Or the run set up, missed block.

Yeah, Ryan Tannehill certainly was "inconsistent" early. Yep.....

Way to read some stats tho. :lol:

Tony Romo had two Cassel-like interceptions on Sunday under pressure. But the Cowboys ended their seven-game losing streak because Romo -- unlike his backups -- can make up for his mistakes with terrific plays under pressure. Romo changed plays at the line of scrimmage to pick up third-and-longs. He hit big plays down the field. He improvised when under duress on the way to 227 yards on 28 attempts. In short: He looked like Romo and the Cowboys' offense looked like it did in 2014 by holding the ball for 38:50.

Ryan Tannehill had 13 yards in the first 29 minutes and the Dolphins couldn't sustain their offense the whole game. Rolando McClain's pick-six typified a great outing from the Cowboys' linebacker group, led by McClain and Sean Lee.

Don't pin this game on Ndamukong Suh or the Dolphins' defensive line. Suh and Olivier Vernon dominated the vaunted Cowboys front for much of the game, especially when Romo went back to pass. The Cowboys smartly focused on the run game in the fourth quarter, and the Dolphins' defense was gassed after being on the field for more than 90 plays last week. Dallas ran 27 more plays than the Dolphins.

At 4-6, the Dolphins are barely in contention for a wild card in the AFC. Interim head coach Dan Campbell is part of the problem.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...osrc=Ext_Email.Epsilon.NL_REG_11_20151123_MIA

So in conclusion, D-Line provided pressure, and for as bad as Jamar Taylor and Aikens are (they're god awful), they gave up 17 points in the game. Offense scores 14, gives the other team 7, and at home against a 2-7 team fail to get the job done.

P.S. Dan Campbell is a JV coach

You can't be this dumb. I refuse to believe it.

You just can't.

Omar has totally ruined you huh? :smh:

You just can't.

:lol: at Omar.

That dude on twitter is right, we have agendas and extreme views on the subject matter. I hate the guy, you love him. Plain and simple. :lol:

Objectively speaking, Ireland, Hickey, and Tannenbaum have wrecked this franchise in all aspects.

*sigh*

My weekly having to educate finnns segment. I’m so tired of doing this man. Why can’t you just stop listening to the Omar’s of the world and get a clue?

First, please stop regurgitating stats from the start of the game. Ya know, like when he had a ZERO rating, but finished the game over 90. Fairly impressive, no?

He had 1 of 8, 3 yards, yada yada yada yada, only, don’t you need your receivers to iono, CATCH THE BALL when you throw it? :lol: Why would you blame a QB for not getting yards/first downs, when the players he’s playing with are failing at their jobs? Can you answer that?

Aaron Rodgers throws a dime, dropped by Jarvis Landry. Russell Wilson runs for a first down, flag, holding on Jason Fox. Cam Newton throws a dart to Rishard Matthews, first down, nope, dropped.

Pick a QB, they can’t fix those kind of problems dude. Don’t you get that?

Tom Brady “wins” the Super Bowl. Uhhhh, wasn’t the Seahawks on the 1 yard line, with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield? Wasn’t it an undrafted free agent CB that intercepted the ball and won the game?

You blame EVERYTHING on one player, one position. How in the **** can you be that stupid in almost 2016? Honestly, how?

Watch this finnns, watch this. Cowboys gave up 13 to the Seahawks, and lost. They gave up 10 to the Bucs, and lost. They gave up 14 to the Dolphins, AND WON. Do you grasp the bottom line there? THEIR DEFENSE HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD. Weedon, Cassell, Romo, it doesn’t matter, the Defense does THEIR job. Why are you so blind that you just say, well Romo played, that’s why they won? Really? Cuz Tannehill played better than Romo. And Tannehill played against a better defense than Romo did. Our DLine played great, absolutely they did. But the rest? Sheppard? Neville? Jamar Taylor? Walk Aikens? McCain? :lol: That quote you posted credited Romo with checking into plays. He called A RUN on 3rd and 14 AND GOT IT!!!!!! They had 2nd and 27, and SCORED A TOUCHDOWN. We had them pinned inside their own 10 yard line, and they drove 93 yards for the score. We stopped them, and they went for it on 4th down. You claim the defense “played well” when they gave up 170+ yards rushing to Darren McFadden and a guy they signed 2 days ago. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Two weeks ago, Damien Williams fumbles kickoff, start inside the 2 yard line. Yesterday, Landry botches kickoff, start inside 4 yard line. KICKOFFS!!!!. It’s an AUTOMATIC start at the 20 if they just catch the ball and go to sleep. AUTOMATIC. And they **** that up TWO WEEKS IN A ROW.

Botched snaps. SNAPS, from the Center. The start of EVERY, SINGLE, PLAY, EVER, and Pouncey has missed a snap for THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Tannehill saved his *** by picking it up, rolling out, and throwing it into the stands)

14 points, we suck, can’t win. K. He put up 36 on Peyton last year. And lost. He put up 24 on Aaron Rodgers, and lost. He put up 24 on Geno Smith, and lost. He put up 35 on Bridgewater, and almost lost. It doesn’t, matter. The TEAM scores all those points, not just hm.

You completely didn’t get why I was making fun of you about Dalton and the Texans. Again, everything goes over your head unless it’s hate for our QB. :lol:
Winston destroyed Philly. No doubt. He also SUCKED last week against………the Cowboys. And won. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When are you going to get it? WHEN?

Brock Osweiler won yesterday. Matt Hasselbeck, MATT, HASSELBECK beat Matt Ryan IN ATLANTA. Dude, how do you not get these points?

Colin Kapernick, the ”savior” for the 9ers. Takes them to the Super Bowl. All his defensive players retire, his coach leaves, and boom, he’s cut, midway thru the season. SAME guy he was 18 months ago dude. Same, guy. Think, iono, maybe it matters who else plays on your team?

Yesterday, Jason Fox, Dallas Thomas, Jamar Taylor, Walt Aikens, Brice McCain, Aaron Neville (or whatever his name is) Kelvin Sheppard, Zach Vigil all STARTED for the Miami Dolphins.

Not playing? Cam Wake, Ju’Wan James, Jelani Jenkins, Koa Misi, DeVante Parker, Louis Delmas.

Read those names. Look who did play for the Dolphins, and who didn’t. Hey, injuries happen, that’s not an issue that every team doesn’t face, but the entire point of this is, WHY are you trying to replace Tannehill, the one guy who actually can play good, instead of the 10 other bums that START for the Miami Dolphins?

It’s a football team, there are 24-25 positions to a team including kicker, punter, snapper, etc. Blaming ONE spot, and ignoring all the other is ludicrous. Peep Michigan State, going INTO Ohio St, with a backup QB, and winning. Did the backup QB become some great prospect, or did the other 50+ guys on his team step their game up? Oh by the way, Connor Cook, the guy he replaced, will be a “top QB” this draft. And he’s nowhere close to Ryan.

Christ, I told you already, we HAD one of the most elite QB’s in history, and guess what, he came up short every single year. He never had a defense. He never had a run game. By the time Jimmy fixed the issues, Dan was too old. FIX THE ISSUES FIRST, then you can stress about the QB.

You sound like the guys that blame LeBron for not winning the title, without Kyrie and Love. Or blame Chris Paul for not getting into the 3rd round. Or credit Andre Iguodala as the MVP, over Steph Curry.

Fix, THE PROBLEM. Tannehill isn’t perfect. He can still improve, no doubt. But he is NOT the problem. Fix, THE PROBLEM. THEN, you can address the QB position if you are not happy with the one you have.

Fix, the problem.

You sound like a doctor that goes completely extreme. "My fingers hurt......." Well son, we're gonna have to cut your arm off. WTF? :lol:

You just can't.

:lol: at Omar.

That dude on twitter is right, we have agendas and extreme views on the subject matter. I hate the guy, you love him. Plain and simple. :lol:

Objectively speaking, Ireland, Hickey, and Tannenbaum have wrecked this franchise in all aspects.

No.

I do not have an extreme view on it.

No, I do not love the guy.

No.

I am speaking in terms of the position, and the narrative of QB. Team/roster building. Running a franchise. Identifying issues. The names don't even matter, I am speaking in terms of the problems, and the positions.

YOU focus on Ryan, and yesterday called for Matt ******* Moore to take over. Same thing Joe Philbin suggested last year. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING FINNNNNNNS.

Yeah we're not saying he's all-pro, he's far from it, but on the laundry list of the Dolphin's problems right now Tannehill isn't that high.

left21.gif

Remember this play? LBer had a STRAIGHT line at him, and all he did was spin backwards, and somehow the LBer got lost on that.

Think about how many other LBers would get beat on a play like that.

And he STARTED for us yesterday. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: love the CP rants, this is what I come to NT for

Good points. BUT, why is it that some of the more respected guys like ckparrot and joe w dolphins are starting to place the crosshairs on the QB?

You know, I hammered Jamar Taylor for what went off with him covering out there. Hammered Pouncey for that bad snap. Aikens doesn't belong starting in the NFL, I said that. Campbell is a JV coach, I said that. Tannenbaum, Hickey, Ireland, everyone has screwed us. Stephen Ross has absolutely screwed this franchise.

The sad part is this team will find a way to beat NYJ and SD and Balt and give people hope about a wildcard spot. If we're going to suck, then I want the 5-11/4-12/top 8 pick and let a new regime build the right way. 8-8 and 7-9 is quicksand

Here ya go folks........

View media item 1799404View media item 1799405View media item 1799406View media item 1799408

So I know what you're thinkin. First round picks. Ok. Let's use a first round pick on a QB.

And give A ROOKIE, Dallas Thomas, Jason Fox, Jamar Taylor, Kelvin Sheppard, somebody Neville, Brice McCain, and Billy Turner.

Yeah, that will fix us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jared Goff
Paxton Lynch
Christian Hackenberg
Connor Cook
Carson Wentz
Dak Prescott
Kevin Hogan
Cody Kessler

There's your list finnnnns, go ahead big guy, pick the QB out of that class that is going to be better than Ryan Tannehill.

Then look at that list, and outside of #1's like Cam, and Luck, who on that list is CLEARLY better than Ryan Tannehill?

Back
Top Bottom