OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

Geno Smith, perfect rating vs Dolphins.

Tyrod Taylor, 150+ rating vs Phins.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, torches Fins.

EJ Manuel, puts up 30 on Fins.

Tom Brady v Phins.

Yuuuuuuuup, RYAN, is 7-15 vs AFC East, vs the Bills, Jets, and Patriots defenses.

While those bums (and Brady) FEAST on our defense.

But hey, those QB's play great against everyone else too, right?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Geno Smith, perfect rating vs Dolphins.

Tyrod Taylor, 150+ rating vs Phins.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, torches Fins.

EJ Manuel, puts up 30 on Fins.

Tom Brady v Phins.

Yuuuuuuuup, RYAN, is 7-15 vs AFC East, vs the Bills, Jets, and Patriots defenses.

While those bums (and Brady) FEAST on our defense.

But hey, those QB's play great against everyone else too, right?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: :lol:

This team is not built to compete with the division rivals. The defenses in this division have size and strength, monster fronts, no doubt about it. Ryan's record against non-AFC East teams looks a lot better. You have to win your division to be a top dog.

Revis is probably not playing this Sunday so let's see how we do in MetLife, if you can't win division games or at least go .500 there's no point.

P.S. I think it's mental with Ryan vs the division rivals, have we forgotten 2 years ago when we needed 1 win against Bills/Jets and he folded?

P.S. I think it's mental with Ryan vs the division rivals, have we forgotten 2 years ago when we needed 1 win against Bills/Jets and he folded?

HE folded? :lol:

Yes, I forgot he played that game by himself. Yeah.

HE folded? :lol:

Yes, I forgot he played that game by himself. Yeah.
12/22/13 Miami @ Buffalo 10/27 37% 82 Yards 0 TD 0 INT 45.6 RATE 3.0 YPA
12.29/13 New York @ Miami 20/40 50% 204 Yards 1 TD 3 INT 42.1 RATE 5.1 YPA

:lol: C'mon man, team played terrible and Ryan played a big part in that. Especially coming off that 3 game win streak.

But that's all water under the bridge. We don't know who the coach will be next season, and the GM is a goner. I'm more concerned about that at this point. I wish Marino and an investor group could buy the team from Ross.

@ArmandoSalguero: Why am I watching Memphis-SMU? Because Dolphins love Memphis QB Paxton Lynch in the next draft.

Don't know if this has any kind of legs what so ever. Saw it in the NFL thread. Specifically said IF it does, I hope the Texans would give up some picks for him.

I hate the direction of things. Just feels like know one knows what the hell they are doing. All ideas and no plan.

Kevin Sumlin
Brian Kelly
Shaw
Payton

Dolphins will not get any of them. They'll get a DLine coach to be the new head coach.

This is going to be an agonizing rest of the season.

I said it point blank, if they draft Lynch, with this roster, we're ****** for the next decade. Not kidding. Complete fail if they even waste 1 minute scouting QB's with the laundry list of issues we have.

Start at the top of the list, not the bottom you ******* idiots.

lol agreed.
Can't believe how things are... Ross will keep the entire front office and probably GM...
No high quality coach will want to come into that situation.
And we'll be talking about the same thing next year.

Why did we have to be Dolphins fans?

lol agreed.
Can't believe how things are... Ross will keep the entire front office and probably GM...
No high quality coach will want to come into that situation.
And we'll be talking about the same thing next year.

Why did we have to be Dolphins fans?

This. Firing a few and keeping the rest doesn't work. You have to gut the entire operation and hire a HC and front office that complement each other.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]First play of the game... Dolphins give up 10+ yards on a rush and two guys down.
Tannehill's fault.
Somehow they'll win, road to 8-8.[/COLOR]

Ryan had to move up one step in the shotgun to adjust to all the low snaps.

That's our franchise right now.

So... who are your top three changes for the Dolphins? Top three coaches? And draft picks?

1. Fire everyone on current staff.
2. Go after a GM that compliments the coaching staff.
3. Draft heavy on the defensive side of the ball.

1. Kevin Sumlin (as always)
2. David Shaw
3. Payton (If he is let go of his contract, no compensation)

1. Jalen Ramsey - Dolphins really have no identity on defense other than a Great Strong Safety. Compliment him with a free roaming, ball hawking safety. The Earl to our Kam. That will help whatever trash corners are on the edges come next year. He's playing corner this year but this guy is a safety, he is a special player imo. Been a fan.
2. Tunsil... he's been the best offensive lineman and tackle which is a need. Kick Albert inside to LG for the rest of his career and put Tunsil at LT. I said earlier go heavy on one side of the ball, my next pick would be a RG no matter what. Dolphins have played "best available" and it certainly hasn't worked. Guard play has killed them all season... not a shock it's still a weakness.
3. Of my two picks... this one just doesn't sit right with me. Mostly because it's Notre Dame... and mostly because I don't see him as a Rey Lewis leader/game changer and don't believe in getting LBs as high as the Dolphins will pick. BUT... you can't deny the last couple of years for Jaylon Smith. Dude is active and is always around the ball. The dolphins have a HUGE issue with the middle of their defense going back three years now. Mr. Bounce off a tackle Misi can't get it done. Kelvin can't hit water if he fell out of a boat. And Jenkins is doing well at weak side but injured. It's a need...

I like Ogbah and Vernon better, but Fede is good and pretty much the same player with now a year experience under his belt. Jordan Phillips is special and gets it... Him and Suh could be a force with help. The tricky part... OV will probably be gone. Bosa? Ogbah? At that point the Dolphins will be playing from behind in the draft again. Does DJ come back and play OLB? Get traded for a 7th rounder? Too many unknown variables on the defensive side. To the second, Vernon, the kid is nice. But the Dolphins have no clue what they want in corners and their scheme. Grimes is washed, Taylor shouldn't even be in the field, McCain has been food, and young McCain can't get on the field. Sh-t show. I would get Ramsey and target corners later... either way the Dolphins will find a way to blow it if history is any indicator.

Armando Salguero: Miami Dolphins are in trouble from top to bottom of organization
This team is in trouble top to bottom, folks, and I’m not meaning just because it is winless in five games against division opponents. This team is in trouble because no one has solutions for what ails the entire organization.

No one is raising a hand and proclaiming, “I know how to fix this.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...o-salguero/article47105755.html#storylink=cpy

:lol: at an 0-5 division record. These guys are complete clowns. In our worst Philbin and Sparano years we played better against division rivals.

By the way, love this post I read this morning, this is for you CP :lol:

Did you see that great throw to Sanders? Less than 2 minutes to play. No timeouts. Ball at midfield. Down 4. Osweiler looks off the safety, comes back to his left, and drops a straight up dime about 40 yards down the field. Beautiful. Tannehill has never manipulated a defender like that in his life and then completed the play with a throw like that. In the clutch to boot.

Then Osweiler makes a great throw for the TD to put them ahead. Kid looks like a player. Too bad we did not draft him. Or Carr. Or sign Hasselbeck. Or Tyrod Taylor. Or the countless other QBs who are all out there making plays in the clutch that Tannehill never makes.

:lol: #Hennehill

Uh huh, Os, Tyrod, Hasselbeck. They would be makin plays under Philbin/Lazor. Uh huh, sure.

Let Ryan be coached by someone half as good as Kubiak, then you can post stupid **** like that.

Who wrote that finnns?

Whut?

lol.

And yea, Came in here to post about that. Good. Lazor sh-t the bed along with the rest of the staff.

Dolphins gonna Dolphins
laugh.gif

Sports radio is gold when we suck. I love it

Uh huh, Os, Tyrod, Hasselbeck. They would be makin plays under Philbin/Lazor. Uh huh, sure.

Let Ryan be coached by someone half as good as Kubiak, then you can post stupid **** like that.

Who wrote that finnns?

:lol: For the record, I don't agree with the post, for a number of reasons. But it was on a fins forum.

Zac Taylor to take over as interim OC. The 32 year old QB coach, Sherman's son in law, that also has failed as QB coach.... Yeah great decision!

Fins forum.......yeah.

Type of dudes to think Matt Hasselback is better than Andrew Luck, cuz "wins".

Like no other players on a roster matter, see the Houston Texans. Or the Broncos. Or the Saints. Or the Vikings. Or ANY of the 32 teams.

People are only hung up on QB's because that's all the media focuses on. People are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom