OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

2002 Dolphins defense allowed 301 points in 16 games.
This year's Dolphins defense has allowed 361 points in 14 games. They are absolutely giving up over 400 points this year.

And this should help

James Walker
ESPN Staff Writer

The Dolphins will put linebackers Koa Misi and Chris McCain on injured reserve today. Both of their seasons are over.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, even better. :lol:

2002 you say.

When Ricky Williams was on the team. THAT Jay Fiedler "led" team? :rofl:

Ricky, Taylor, Zach, Madison, Surtain, Bowens, Marion, Ogunleye, all in their primes. But Jay Fiedler tho. That team is comparable to what Ryan deals with now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe Philbin, Lazor, Dan Campbell, and Kevin Coyle led team. With old Grimes, old Wake, broken OLine, zero linebackers, and coaches that can't figure out how to use Miller or Cameron, or how to get anything out of their first round pick, second round pick, or fifth round pick(s) or their fourth round pick that got benched two games into the year?

He has Suh, and Reshad Jones, and a solid WR core.

THAT'S the comparison you wanna go with finnnns? :lol: :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

If Jay was so bad, why aren't you going near my Ray Lucas argument? Ya know, the reason we didn't make the playoffs that season? :lol:

I'm not arguing Ryan has a worst supporting cast around. I would kill for two shutdown CB's (although them and Zach/JT used to fold when it counted), and we don't have anyone close to Ricky on the roster. BUT... and I do mention BUT... Ryan is not being held to the standard of a journeyman Ivy League QB that was not even close to first round talent. If you put Jay on the better, all-around teams in todays NFL, who knows what the results would be. He played in an era where the rules were weighted towards defense, you had dominant defenses and guys like Kenoy Kennedy leading with their helmets, you could jam receivers at the LOS, TOTALLY different game than now.

They were 9-5, with Jay Fiedler healthy and finishing the season, and lost both games. Ray Lucas cost them games in the middle of the year, sure, but at the end, Jay was healthy, and the team was in position, and wilted as always. Not all on Jay, same as it shouldn't be all on Ryan. Get that **** thru your thick skull.

I know for a fact if the Dolphins get their **** together by Ryan's age 29-33 seasons, he'll do better than Jay Fiedler was doing. But if we don't get real coaches, and a real defense, and a real OLine, none of it will matter.

They were 9-5, with Jay Fiedler healthy and finishing the season, and lost both games. Ray Lucas cost them games in the middle of the year, sure, but at the end, Jay was healthy, and the team was in position, and wilted as always. Not all on Jay, same as it shouldn't be all on Ryan. Get that **** thru your thick skull.

I know for a fact if the Dolphins get their **** together by Ryan's age 29-33 seasons, he'll do better than Jay Fiedler was doing. But if we don't get real coaches, and a real defense, and a real OLine, none of it will matter.

That's true. Hope the rumors are true he #%^^ cans everyone in the front office. Aponte, Hickey, Tannenbaum, all of them should go. Tannenbaum should only stay if he lets a GM/coach have all the say in personnel decisions.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ this

That playoff win happened with Jay Fiedler, but your stupid *** wants to blame a younger, better QB, than he was with not even close to the same talent around him.
laugh.gif

Underachiever.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
And yet Jay Fiedler was never close to 8th picked overall, never got to throw to guys like Mike Wallace, Jarvis Landry, and DeVante Parker, let alone a Brian Hartline or Rishard Matthews.

Chambers, McMichael, and Oronde Gadsden?? C'mon dude, what would "Tan Marino" be doing with that core? James McKnight gonna be lighting up Bill B's defense?
laugh.gif
(Don't bring up Ricky, please)

We'll just leave that alone. The year Fiedler broke his finger on a helmet, that dude was gonna lead us to the #1 seed in the AFC. Only season I saw him look like a Pro Bowler. We get Ray Lucas in there and he promptly set us back to the stone ages on offense with that cluster #%^#$^
I miss these guys 
frown.gif

I miss these guys :frown:

Chambers always amazed with the acrobatic catches. Would've put up numbers with a Manning or Brees but was too inconsistent

Reshard Jones = Biggest Pro-bowl snub.

Should mean zero now-a-days.

Made a huge mistake with his fumble in the last game, and his pass protection has been iffy. He deserved it but I can see where he wouldn't get in.

How about the Suh effect? Jelani Jenkins, Koa Misi, and Sheppard have combined for a whopping 0 sacks and 0 INT's this season. In comparison, Keuchly alone has outdone this entire LB corps. Worst trio in football, new coach and regime better find some damn LB's (and slim down Dion Jordan to play LB)

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/12/22/nfl-coaches-black-monday-sean-payton-josh-mcdaniels-tom-coughlin

Miami: The Dolphins canned Joe Philbin after just four games and a 1–3 record this season, but interim coach Dan Campbell did not make the most of his long audition, starting strong with two quick wins before losing six of his next eight games. That means the Dolphins will be back in search of their next Don Shula, a process that has now lasted 20 years.

“When I look at the Dolphins, I just see the Cleveland Browns of the south,” said an NFL source. “They’re a mess.”

With Tannenbaum calling the shots in the front office, Miami is expected to either re-assign general manager Dennis Hickey into a strictly personnel role, or perhaps part ways with him.

This once proud franchise, now being compared to the Browns, #%&^ you Stephen Ross

I can't even get mad at this team. It's just so fun to tune in week in and week out just to see what will go wrong next.

Never fails to deliver on a weekly basis. NEVER. :rofl:

I could be doing better things with my time, but the trainwreck is too fun to miss out.

Next year......

Yes Miko... you don't like Tannehill.
Good think Grimes is playing well... oh wait.
Probably shouldn't throw stones... what do I know.

Organization as a whole is a joke.
Some how they will win next week and have the 13th pick I'm guessing instead of a top 5 where they can address serious issues (draft LT, move Albert to LG or go Free Safety).
They will fire one half of the FO and keep the other.
Bring in they key offseason prize.
Hire Eric Magini or some Tannenbaum guy.
Won't address offensive line or secondary.
Lose OV and Lamar Miller.

Woo Hoo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar, Miko, finnns.

Never been more sure about one player than watching those 3 blame every single thing on him. :lol: :pimp:

I honestly hope the Dolphins cut ties with Tannehill just to see them draft another QB, and then give him the same coaching and awful offensive live. When the still play like dog sh-t I reallllllllly want to see what they say then... whose fault will it be then? ... Still Tannehill's? Maybe he's the one who will be the guy who set the franchise back.

Lol the hell is going on out here.

At this point, I'm not overly concerned with Miller walking. I think Ajayi and another acquisition can carry the load. There are way too many other pressing positions to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom