OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

And Brent Grimes needs to get his wife in check, because her mouth is going to cause him his career in due time.

She is toxic, and a huge distraction off of the field.

I like Miller cause of his speed and because he's from The U but maybe its the o line we got I really don't want him back next year.

Dolphins gonna **** around and win next week so we end up with another mid round pick :smh:

Last edited:
At this point, I'm not overly concerned with Miller walking. I think Ajayi and another acquisition can carry the load. There are way too many other pressing positions to worry about.

Miller and Ajayi would be better. He's already there. Now the Dolphins will have to play "Can he be a good back?" when it's know Miller is.

Is it for sure he is gone? No...
But he has to be gone. Cowboys, Cardinals, Raiders, Patriots, and Seahawks are all better situations.

Makes sense. I guess im just surprised more people don't really want him to stay. He seems to be one of the few pieces that really works. I would like to see more of ajayi just to see how consistent he is.

And Brent Grimes needs to get his wife in check, because her mouth is going to cause him his career in due time.

She is toxic, and a huge distraction off of the field.

Agreed.

Last edited:
Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) tweeted at 9:50 PM on Mon, Dec 28, 2015:
Dolphins HC search will be done by Stephen Ross, Matt Higgins, Mike Tannenbaum, Dawn Aponte, Tom Garfinkel. Tannenbaum will be point man.

:nerd:

Call Chip Kelly. I hate his guts, but he can at least coach the offense, and would use his RB's for God's sake. :lol:

Who would you grab? There are only a handful of coaches that you KNOW are elite. BB, Arians, Pistol Pete, and Tomlin imo. Locks.

Everything else is a crap shoot.
Payton and Chip have had success.
Both had top offense.
RT and the Dolphins are already a Chip team. Already set, just need an OLine.

Payton is the probable to be fired.
JH isn't for sure.

If he is available then I'm in full agreement, I personally don't see it happening though.
Lose practically everyone on offense, easy to gain another season. Now if he wants out, that's another story. I personally haven't seen that though.

The Dolphins’ 2016 opponents are set. Besides AFC East teams, Miami will play at home against Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, San Francisco and Tennessee, and will play on the road against Baltimore, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Seattle and San Diego.

-Barry Jackson

Dammit man, why couldn't Cleveland and Pittsburgh be away? I would've gone to both

Initial names being tossed around..

Adam Gase
Chip Kelly
Mike Shula
Jim Mora
Jim Schwartz
Josh McDaniels
Sean Payton
Hue Jackson
Doug Marrone
And saw David Shaw on a list.

I'm sure there is more names but these have been the consistent going around.

[COLOR=#red]Just like the Dolphins man... could have a 5 or better pick... NOPE. Not this team.
They can't even do this correctly.
And of course they look like this against the Patriots.
I can't stand this team sometimes...

The last time they had a top 5 pick it worked our real well amirite?

Goodbye Ramsey or top Tackle.
[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom