OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking it's going to be ATL/GS. For all the hoopla about this season the playoffs have been all chalk except for 2 series if Houston wins tomorrow.

Middle finger to all yall

Cleveland against the world let's ******* go

O-H-I-O

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

12 gauge already ****** yall all up!!!!!!

Buckeye nation already nutted on you lames now it's the Cavs turn

Oh and all the **** that is talked about my city on here I have every right to stunt and retaliate

Last edited:
Just have to have 1 guy dedicated to him, and when he comes off the screen hedge at him or switch

I was watching this series and he didnt really provide a real impact or edge, at the end of the day he is human put a hand in his face and he will miss

The 49% 3 pt percentage is highly in part to the offensive system where the ball moves like hell so he always has good looks

but i'm not gonna lie he is a good shooter like real good but no damn near 49% shooter, only teams he could shoot 49% on are the Hawks or spurs

Seriously? 49% is 49%. System, team, etc is all irrevalant. Boy can shoot and you got to cover him even if he's going 1-8 so far. You got to account for him and plan for him.

If he's 1 for 8 more then likely the Hawks are losing or the game is lost already
It's comical how off-base you've been :rofl:

He averaged 3 points in the last 3 games of the series games against your favorite team and ATL won all 3 of them.

When his shot is off you still have to play him as if he's on fire. You still have to leave Sap & Al to hedge on picks, etc

And he's been a very good help defender thus far. So again, you're wrong :lol:

dont see the Hawks beating LeBron when they could barely get past the Wizards.
By the same logic do you think the Clippers (if they advance) have no shot against GS?

With Irving and Love ailing, CLE is far from healthy. That tips the scales a bit
i think Golden State pulls away eventually, but the Warriors don't really have an answer for Blake Griffin. With the Hawks, I just can't take them too seriously. They've had an easy road thus far and have struggled to really put teams away singlehandedly. Can see LeBron giving them fits, even if Kyrie isn't himself.

i think Golden State pulls away eventually, but the Warriors don't really have an answer for Blake Griffin. With the Hawks, I just can't take them too seriously. They've had an easy road thus far and have struggled to really put teams away singlehandedly. Can see LeBron giving them fits, even if Kyrie isn't himself.
Yeah you're right, plus LAC put the defending champs away

I just think ATL has the core to make every game close

Yeah you're right, plus LAC put the defending champs away

I just think ATL has the core to make every game close
don't get me wrong, they should, they're talented, but for some reason they're just not stepping on teams like they should be. Teague should have a big series against Cleveland.

It's all in good fun man
laugh.gif

But to defend myself I was here post Bron and was repping hardcore.. Nothings changed

While that video is funny... That's not even downtown :lol:

Like some of the video is... And to be honest dude that video is so damn old.

Downtown Cleveland is decent now. Won't front like its paradise but you would have fun I guarantee it

Haha I didn't know they made a second one.... But like I said that's 1st Bron era so video is at least 6 years old
I'm just screwing with ya man.
roll.gif
Those videos always have to make a visit when Cleveland as a whole is brought up.

edit: Yeah, 2009. 6 years.

Last edited:
All im saying is yall severly overrate Kyle's impact, Beal had the series of his life against the Hawks and mainly Korver

And I'm willing to bet Atl will hurt more than usual for riding out with him this next series

All im saying is yall severly overrate Kyle's impact, Beal had the series of his life against the Hawks and mainly Korver

And I'm willing to bet Atl will hurt more than usual for riding out with him this next series
Wiz gave ATL a run for their money. Both teams could've played better but it was entertaining.

John Wall definitely in the running for MIP next year. I feel like he'll definitely grow and prosper in the offseason. Make a few moves and they might be contenders next year.

How is Kyrie's impact being severely overrated?

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Korver wake up and start remembering how to shoot. Could change the look of their entire dynamic 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom