OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea once Lebron goes by Carroll dudes gonna be dunking/finishing everything

Yup Hawks do not defend the rim well at all.

Tristan and Moz are definitely a tougher matchup too, specifically Thompson, can't wait for him and Milsap to battle.

If Irving has bum wheels ATL will be in prime position 

I don't want to make another mistake of overrating regular season matchups like I did Toronto/Washington but I definitely think ATL is just as tough as any team in the conference, including Cleveland (in its current state) and handled them well during the regular season

Hopefully Korver wakes the hell up

Last edited:
Kyrie definitely not going to be 100% rest of the playoffs.

Teague and Dennis gonna eat.

I need more Dellevedova minutes. (Can't believe I'm saying that in the ECF of the NBA playoffs but reality is stranger than fiction)

Where are the Bulls fans at?
Man they were so sure that they would beat Lebron this year, tried to @ my name on here so many times, now they are ghost.....smh.

So hard to navigate and the scripting/flash is horrible.

NBA is supposed to be the forward looking of the Big 4. :lol:

As fraud as the hawks are, I don't see how anybody can write them off with Cleveland nowhere near full strength. Dudes really think shumpert and dele will keep this up?

As fraud as the hawks are, I don't see how anybody can write them off with Cleveland nowhere near full strength. Dudes really think shumpert and dele will keep this up?
I don't get why folks call them frauds

They overachieved, sure, but did you want them to lose more games intentionally so that they could finish with a worse record? 

Did anyone in the media or around NT call the Hawks title contenders?

Can't hold it against them that they won a ton of games and that they ended up with the #1 seed. I could see calling them frauds if the Hawks were arrogant or if there was a large contingency saying the Hawks were going to the Finals

I don't get why folks call them frauds

They overachieved, sure, but did you want them to lose more games intentionally so that they could finish with a worse record? 

Did anyone in the media or around NT call the Hawks title contenders?

Can't hold it against them that they won a ton of games and that they ended up with the #1 seed. I could see calling them frauds if the Hawks were arrogant or if there was a large contingency saying the Hawks were going to the Finals
You must've never met RyanJumpman

I enjoy the Hawks and think they have a bright future, they're going to have an interesting summer for sure.

Wonder if they gonna pay Carroll or let him go to a team like the Wolves/Magic/Cetics for bigger money.

Last edited:
I enjoy the Hawks and think they have a bright future, they're going to have an interesting summer for sure.

Wonder if they gonna pay Carroll or let him go to a team like the Wolves/Magic/Cetics for bigger money.
Hawks shouldn't pay Carroll a lot
His production can be replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom