OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking early tonight my dude? :smokin  

Pretty sure Awwesome is in NYC. He may very well be drinking, but it's not early.

Also, even if he was on the West coast he'd be good. 5:00 pm is the gentleman's drinking hour.

Last edited:
I think the Clippers lose tomorrow.

This series should have been over and now the Rockets have confidence and home court.

Yep. And I'm just going to roll with it. Won't have me yelling at people and throwing things like game 6 did.

I mean, we let Josh Smith and Corey ******* Brewer take the last game from us. Two guys that got cut from teams earlier in the season. :smh:

Austin Rivers

Saying this game 7 in the Clips serious "is anybody's game", is a hope and a prayer and I don't think people really believe that Houston can win.
Sure, if Clips play bad Houston can win, so it's going to take a good game from Houston and a little bit of luck.

If people had to bet a hundred on the game, 11 out of 10 people would put that c-note on Clips, straight up
Dog, honestly I'd put the money on Houston

Not saying LAC is donezo but I give the slight edge to the home team

I hope chris Paul passes it off the backboard again

Tbh that would do more for this legacy than a clippers win

That play sealed his top 5 PG of all time status for me. Doesn't matter if they blow the 3-1 lead and he goes for 9 and 6 on 3-16 

I've never seen such vision and execution fused so beautifully on that level ever. To have the balls do that in a playoff game? And to actually pull it off? 
eek.gif
mean.gif

That play sealed his top 5 PG of all time status for me. Doesn't matter if they blow the 3-1 lead and he goes for 9 and 6 on 3-16 

I've never seen such vision and execution fused so beautifully on that level ever. To have the balls do that in a playoff game? And to actually pull it off? 
eek.gif
mean.gif
0% of me believes that was intentional.

It was an entry pass that happened to clip the bottom corner of the backboard.

*shrugs*

0% of me believes that was intentional.

It was an entry pass that happened to clip the bottom corner of the backboard.

*shrugs*
Sea Man, bring up his advanced stats on entry passes. Show Darth that wasn't no freakin accident 
His Calculated Rounded Assist Percent (CRAP for short) shows us that the average entry angle when passing from the corner is 47.3 degrees with a standard deviation of 4.67. His off the backboard pass left his hands at an angle of 66.4 degrees, far more than three standard deviations from his average passes. This means that there is a 99.87% chance of this happening unintentionally leading me to believe that it was planned and he is in fact a top 5 pg

His Calculated Rounded Assist Percent (CRAP for short) shows us that the average entry angle when passing from the corner is 47.3 degrees with a standard deviation of 4.67. His off the backboard pass left his hands at an angle of 66.4 degrees, far more than three standard deviations from his average passes. This means that there is a 99.87% chance of this happening unintentionally leading me to believe that it was planned and he is in fact a top 5 pg

cant refute scientific findings. thanks.

too late to get a poll going for game 7? i got the rockets winning in the 2nd OT, with James Harden winning it with is 30th FT of the game.

Also I was wrong about shoe companies only caring about rings.

Jordan brand has been making CRAP shoes under the cp3 brand for years now

I still don't understand the Monty Williams firing.

They make the playoffs for the first time in years. They had multiple injuries throughout the season with starters. I believe you should give him another season.

I just wonder if they consulted with Davis in any capacity to gauge his opinion on Williams

I'm guessing no though

I believe they did not.

They made the playoffs because KD was hurt and phx was tanking. He's had enough chances

I hear that, but I dunno.

What's to understand? They think they can do better than Monty for AD. After OKC was just seen wasting years with KD/Russ/Harden; they don't want to make the same mistake.

Ask Memphis, Denver, they did it with Lionel sand Karl, helll Karl won coach of the year that year I think.

Anyway, **** today, GSW advanced.

My thing is, what's the criteria for a coach to keep their job?! This is getting ridiculous. You finally get to the post season and now players have to get acquainted to a new coach. What the hell is going on?!

All right everyone. See you in like a week. @darthska - we're doing new threads for the conference finals, right? I can stop updating this one after tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom