OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread would get real sensual if Bravelude was running it
devil.gif
Why you come here to post?  You finish your engineer homework?  Go play preeano.

I have no son.

jason kidd has the best off the backboard pass ever
This man knows.  Young bucks getting stimulated by CP, but this been done already.  LBJ's IQ too low due to HGH overdose.

Miss Bill Walton's serenading voice dough.  Dude got prejudiced against and got discriminated.  Now they have clowns like Reggie, Jalen Rose, Webber talking up games.

Legitimately hate LBJ for missing that perfect Kidd alley oop at the peak of his vertical powers. No excuse.

Last edited:
Anybody have stats on how many teams choke a 3-1 lead in the nba playoffs losing game 7 on road?

I know the lakers did it against the suns.

Anybody have stats on how many teams choke a 3-1 lead in the nba playoffs losing game 7 on road?

I know the lakers did it against the suns.
no one cares. not like it matters. a game 7 is just a game.

Rockets at home would proally have a higher % i think.

i wanna roll w/ Dwight's coconut shoulders. ain't no body be messing wit chu dough.

dude milked the nba, doing his thing, slamming IG girls, abusing his kids and tryann pass Shawn Kemps and Antonio Cromarties record. 

i wanna roll w/ Dwight's coconut shoulders. ain't no body be messing wit chu dough.

dude milked the nba, doing his thing, slamming IG girls, abusing his kids and tryann pass Shawn Kemps and Antonio Cromarties record. 

Cant Shawn Kemp have a pickup game between his Kids? Aint no one passing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom