OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nah man. i hate lebron. but objectively respect his game and recognize him as the most complete player in the game and possibly ever. you CAN  hate and be objective. im not passionately against a team. i just hope whatever team HE is on, doesn't win, which is why i hated that he went back to the cavs. im definitely objective tho. its not like im HATING on him in a traditional sense saying he sucks or is washed etc etc. i just cant get down with his politics and quitting when he loses. to me, hes the kid that  loses a pickup game then takes their ball and goes home. no pun intended.
I agree with you in the Kendrick Lamar thread and I agree with you with this statement. ON POINT, how I, myself feel about Lebron. 

Not so sure about this motivational message, Trail Blazers. Via The Oregonian (emphasis mine):

The Blazers have a laminated motivational card affixed to the television monitor in the visiting locker room. It's titled, "We are Rip City." It lists all the ways in which the No. 4 seed Blazers will find a way to win this series against the No. 5 Grizzlies. It begins with "We will be tougher," and ends with, "Staying together through adversity." But the middle part is what has to alarm anyone following this matchup closely.

Because that middle section included such oddities as, "We don't lose to Spanish players," and "Nobody can beat us eight times in one year." Also, it includes a vow to, "Win the dog fight," and, "We will play as a team and outwork Memphis each and every night." Also, "We are better when we come to play," and a promise to be, "(Expletives) on defense."

Those are all kinda silly, but the one about not losing to Spanish players is particularly strange. Besides just being randomly xenophobic, it has the added quality of motivating the team that employed the NBA's first Spanish player, and a bunch more after him, too.

Anyway, if I had to guess which Blazers player wrote this, I know who I'd pick

View media item 1499698
Lost to Spanish players then, and already down 1-0 to a Spanish player this time.

WHAT!? NAH MAN THATS A FIGHT! Thats worthy to throw hands. premeditated and all, had his hand in a suspect half-fist ayo looking thing then slammed dude in his nuts? stood there with the ayo fist too afterwards looking proud? NAH! HANDS! NOW! PRESENT HANDS!

Harden + Aldridge might not work great together but i don't really see him being against going there

LA is eligible for like 20 million a year

I believe the Rockets are at 60 million with the salary cap just under 70 million

So how can he sign there?
Prolly just a 1 year deal then re-up when the TV contract kicks in.. kinda farfetched

Knicks could be a sleeper to get him too.. would work good in Triangle 

Last edited:
[quote name="ColdCity"]Anyway, if I had to guess which Blazers player wrote this, I know who I'd pick

View media item 1499698
Lost to Spanish players then, and already down 1-0 to a Spanish player this time.[/quote]COT DAMN! :x

The real winner in this is Drake.
Boomin' out in South Gwinnett like Lou Will
6 man like Lou Will, 2 girls and they get along like I'm... 

Like I'm Lou Will, I just got the new deal

pimp.gif

Wanted him to win off principle of this track

Batum tried to ruin that mans chance at producing offspring. :x :smh:

100% **** boy ****, you get no respect for trying to hit another man in his genitals.

Batum gonna get his head cracked if the rest of the Grizz find out about this :lol: (and if its true that he actually was the one to mention that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom