OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The real winner in this is Drake.
Boomin' out in South Gwinnett like Lou Will
6 man like Lou Will, 2 girls and they get along like I'm... 

Like I'm Lou Will, I just got the new deal

pimp.gif

Wanted him to win off principle of this track
I might go DeMarcus Cousins out in public

frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Harden + Aldridge might not work great together
Why not?
i really have no idea, i'm just posting

basically.

anyone with eyes watching the rockets mavs game saw the mavs trap harden every pick and roll. harden pocket pass to jones or smith, then the offense flowed from there. now imagine instead of josh smith....lamarcus aldridge. he'll easily get shots with us. he probably doesn't like lillard chucking a ton of horrible shots.

defensively dame lillard makes james harden look like prime ron artest

i dont see why larmarcus wouldnt want to play with harden, but i understand that a locker room of crackheads isnt the best work environment 

^^ Thats a huge reach 
laugh.gif

Harden has not been trash like he was last year. He's actually been an average defender this whole season but one bad game yall boys see and the harden bashing on D comes out. He gets lazy sometimes but for the most part he holds his weight

Lilard on the other hand was 
sick.gif

nerd.gif
Those guys are still alive. (Now waits for an "only cool thing to ever come out of Cleveland" post)
Their influence on modern hip hop is so profound.. their flow is everywhere

^^ Thats a huge reach 
laugh.gif

Harden has not been trash like he was last year. He's actually been an average defender this whole season but one bad game yall boys see and the harden bashing on D comes out. He gets lazy sometimes but for the most part he holds his weight

Lilard on the other hand was 
sick.gif
Udrih outplayed him in almost every game this year 
laugh.gif

Harden is a really good defender on the perimeter. He's not as good when he's getting attacked though.

Last edited:
i'm obviously gonna look biased here, but i've also seen harden matchup with power forwards and hold his own multiple times. he's a good defender when he tries. he's been far more locked in this season.

And people were trying to say Lillard is better than Conley :lol:

Lillard was being touted as the most "clutch" player in the seasons beginning.

Things get measured too often in part as opposed to whole, same reason I myself didn't put Klay in the top 5 SGs based off of his first 2 weeks of the season this year, I hadn't seen his creation off the dribble or even in transition improve enough at that point based off last year and this years small sample size up to that point.

I put him almost undoubtedly behind Harden now, but I have a greater measuring whole.

Last year he was terrible with the rock though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom