OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] not get praise after 2007. After that Detroit Game 5, he was anointed god of the NBA. Yet subsequently getting swept, losing the two years after quitting on his team culminating in his exit all the way to choking away 2011 Finals. Dude was still teflon.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] not get praise after 2007. After that Detroit Game 5, he was anointed god of the NBA. Yet subsequently getting swept, losing the two years after quitting on his team culminating in his exit all the way to choking away 2011 Finals. Dude was still teflon.
lol the hate towards lebron is seeping in this comment.

Still got a few more stops on the CP slander bus, but Lebbywinks vehicle is being retrofitted as we banter.

For real. Not to mention the east was pathetic and he showed he didn't belong in he finals once he got there.

I'm just happy for Howard, proved a lot of people wrong in these playoffs. You heard fans saying he was "afraid" of the spotlight. Looking to make another finals appreence.
howard was food for deandre tho. it wasnt even close.  howard was in replays begging for help and double teams on DJ while dj was mid spin move. 
roll.gif

however, warriors dont have an answer to howard if he shows up. howard needs to eat during this next series if the rockets want to have a chance

how do you guys explain an eastern conference team beating a "dominant, non-trash western conference" team for the finals?

that also never made much sense to me.

how do you guys explain an eastern conference team beating a "dominant, non-trash western conference" team for the finals?

Cake walk to the finals / playoffs don't start till the finals / all dat rest / the best beating each other

When we gonna talk about the fact that Doc Rivers is quite possibly the worst GM in the league?

Clippers were only 6 deep.

I don't think an Eastern Conference team is winning the title this year...Even if the Cavs get there with all the injuries I don't see them having enough to beat GSW or Houston...even with LBJ in beast mode

"zips up flame suit"

When we gonna talk about the fact that Doc Rivers is quite possibly the worst GM in the league?

This wasn't an issue when they were up 3-1. Don't want to hear it.

I don't think an Eastern Conference team is winning the title this year...Even if the Cavs get there with all the injuries I don't see them having enough to beat GSW or Houston...even with LBJ in beast mode

"zips up flame suit"
huge lebron fan here (not afraid to say it lol. team basketball died after the GOAT retired). I completely agree. i didn't think Cavs would make it out of the first round tbh.

I'm hoping GSW wins if the cavs dont. GSW organization is young and full of energy and i love how they show love to the asian community also

I'm down for the Glen Rivers slander.

"It may be hard to make a splash with the way the contracts are structured" says the guy who played a hand in structuring the contracts 
laugh.gif
. He really doesnt understand the nuances into being a GM. Theres a reason why people hire separate guys for this a lot of the time. 

Part of me wonders if he even looked at these contracts past two years and just thought it would all be ok if the cap goes up to an amount which he couldnt have even been confident in at that point.

All depends on your prospective.

You either believe something within the core is the problem, or the surrounding parts are the problem. If you think the latter is the problem, (I do) then yeah Doc's gm abilities leave a lot to be desired. 

What are you even talking about man?

There is no way in hell a team can contend with Rivers/Glen Davis/Hawes/Hedo/Hudson playing 20% of the minutes.

They seemed to be doing just fine when they were winning though. "Austin God" "deandre God", ect. All of a sudden, "they couldn't of won" :lol:

But they were a blown 19 point lead away from being in the WCF. And they beat the Spurs with that same 6 Man rotation. Don't wanna hear it.

You dudes are actual idiots, it has nothing to do with them losing to the Rockets.

Even if they won, the roster is still horrible.

I don't get what point yall are tryna make.

You dudes are actual idiots, it has nothing to do with them losing to the Rockets.

Even if they won, the roster is still horrible.

I don't get what point yall are tryna make.
They are saying that CP3 is to blame, that he choked and that the Clips issues start with him. They believe that you can't win with him, so they should trade him now while he still has value. 

Can we give Howard and the rocks some credit? Jesus.
howard should get credit for what exactly? credit for this entire series goes to trevor ariza (mvp this series for rockets) cory brewer, and josh smith. petey pablo gets honorable mention for game 7 hijinks. who wouldve thought I'd ever say those names for a good reason in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom