OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Doc is foul for that comment. And those guys are supposed to go to war for him?

Last edited:
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]It's going to be funny when a championship is won because some guys NOT named Steph or Klay or LeBron or Kyrie or Horford or Korver or Dwight or Harden step up, some bench guys, some no-names that no one is thinking of right now, some guys that fill in the blanks to the sentence "You're not winning with _________ getting minutes."

Gonna be funny when a championship is won because of a couple guys that prevent teams from winning championships because you just aren't going to win with those guys.[/quote]It's gonna be funny when GSW wins with the deepest bench in the league.[/quote]They're not winning with an inconsistent David Lee and a hobbled Shaun Livingston, not to mention a has been Iggy.

(See what I'm doing here? :wink: )

Thought the Spurs were pretty deep. Hell, looking through the playoff bracket thread and predictions, most people had them in the WCF if not finals.

Then a team with only 6 players beat them.

How odd.

& it took Tony Parkers corpse and 7 games to do it.

Not only that, Spurs smashed the Clippers whenever they took Blake/Chris/DJ out.

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]Teams need a starting 5 of current ALL Stars and a bench of former All Stars in order to win now, or in order to avoid the criticism of having worthless role players. :lol:

Actually, a bench of seasoned veterans that loses would just yield responses of "Too old. :lol: You serious?"[/quote]

You still haven't shown me a team with any playoff success with a bench as bad as the Clips.

Like I said, I'll wait.[/quote]Quick, name a Hawks reserve.

No Google.

spurs should won that game 7. they'd be going to the wcf right now. hell, they should've beat the pels in that last game, would've really shook things up.

Thought the Spurs were pretty deep. Hell, looking through the playoff bracket thread and predictions, most people had them in the WCF if not finals.

Then a team with only 6 players beat them.

How odd.
yeah you can't have it both ways.

spurs deep, but why did they lose? age? no, they got beaten by a team that played better. clippers played better team ball. why couldn't they do that vs the rockets? they choked. period

GIF of Harden 'shaking' 'baking' on the fraudulent Austin Rivers in Game 7? LOLZ
Not GAME 7 But still LOLZ

harden.gif

The choked. Remembered they were the Clippers. Lemon booty. CP0. Doc being outcoached...take your pick.

the clippers were up 3 games to 1 against the rockets

and here are some of you making excuses that they needed more help

Thats the problem they should not be starters
Which is what I'm finally starting to see...what I didn't see before. 

Barnes / Redick / Crawford can be great pieces to a team, but the Clippers are constructed in a way that they need them to perform well to win, and they aren't good enough over the course a 7 game series against the elite teams to win. 

the clippers were up 3 games to 1 against the rockets

and here are some of you making excuses that they needed more help
They lost b 
laugh.gif
 whether they were up 3-1, 3-0, they lost. Something didn't happen over the last 3 games that happened over the first 4.

spurs aren't elite?

Like I said, the Spurs were the hottest team going into the playoffs.
Deep, beat the **** out of GSW, GSFOAT, GPFOAT, GCOAT... all the pieces you need.
Everyone had them going far or winning the chip.

Then they got beat by a team that plays six guys.
The same six guys that took a 3-1 lead on Houston.

Choked.

... and now need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom