OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont act like bud aint hit up pop first thing to ask how to guard bron. pop probably said keep heavy bodies on him, stay strong when he goes left, collapse when he goes right. make him a shooter.

teague may not be able to guard kyrie, kyrie def cant guard teague. nobody is running kyle off the perimeter on cleveland.

i have atlanta in 6.

Honestly, Kyrie is such a defensive liability. Cavs were just able to hide him on defense during the Bulls series because the Bulls are just ******* idiots

If the Cavs make it to the finals, and they face the Warriors, I expect the Warriors to light Kyrie the **** up

Yup.

Rose was killing Kyrie and if the Bulls didn't go dummy, they could've exploited that matchup till the end of time.

If Kyrie knee isn't 100% that series is gonna be a lot closer than people expect.

Still giving th edge to the cavs, in my eyes Kyrie basically only played 2 games against the Bulls and they still came away with the series

Bulls didn't make the proper adjustments to beat the Cavs.

Too stubborn of a team to get over the hump along with losing Pau at a pivotal time in that series.

Bud is a better overall coach than Thibs.

Wizards were a bad matchup for the Hawks .. they matchup better vs the Cavs.

You sound like you're still hurt about the series loss to them :lol:

Still giving th edge to the cavs, in my eyes Kyrie basically only played 2 games against the Bulls and they still came away with the series
the hawks are a better team then the bulls tho. 

Sure as hell havent seen that, at all these playoffs

they were good enough to beat the wizards though. did you see that?

Yea after having our best player mis 3 games, and they didnt dominate in any of those wins

Thats a red flag for any number 1 seed

Last edited:
The Cavs have not played that great this postseason. They just outclassed the celtics in the talent department and played a very inconsistent Bulls team. Go back and look at those games against the bulls and you'll see the cavs played poorly, but the bulls refused to show up.

The Cavs have not played that great this postseason. They just outclassed the celtics in the talent department and played a very inconsistent Bulls team. Go back and look at those games against the bulls and you'll see the cavs played poorly, but the bulls refused to show up.

Yup.

the hawks are a better team then the bulls tho. 

Sure as hell havent seen that, at all these playoffs

they were good enough to beat the wizards though. did you see that?

Yea after having our best player mis 3 games, and they didnt dominate in any of those wins

Thats a red flag for any number 1 seed

Yea I'm surprised so many are drinking the Hawks kool aid after some unimpressive series imo. Then again,the Cavs/Lebby hate would explain it :lol:

Last edited:
Cavs haven't been impressive either though, I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Yea I'm surprised so many are drinking the Hawks kool aid after some unimpressive series imo. Then again,the Cavs/Lebby hate would explain it
laugh.gif
bet if the wiz were facing the cavs , you would be saying that the wiz are a better team then the bulls

yall honestly believe the bulls were that nice ? 

no has nothing to do with my cavs hate. i got cle in 6 in my bracket but i believe atl will give them a better series then the bulls.(effort wise) 

I think for the most part, that series, LeBron played subpar and Kyrie played subpar, but a lot of other Cavs players stepped up ie. Iman, Jr,Thompson, Dellebedova

Outside of Rose and Jimmy, it was basically only sometimes MDJ, sometimes Taj. Almost everybody was ghost pretty much

Last edited:
so when you win, you have to be impressive? You have to handle the competition mightily? ugly, grind it out wins, aren't still wins? oh.

It's no kool aid, you guys are just underselling the Hawks for not sweeping both the Nets and Wiz who were bad matchups for them to begin with.

The problem is all you guys put your faith in my Bulls vs the Cavs and now want to run with the "if the Bulls couldn't do it no one can" narrative.

View media item 1540323

And now we know the Bulls were having some pretty significant internal issues too...

I get that but they haven't really shown anything that should make anyone scared,the same could be said about the Cavs though 
laugh.gif
. Although they do have the experience edge. 

Last edited:
Cavs haven't been impressive either though, I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Idk what you mean haven't been impressive? In both sereies they played they won handily even tho they didnt destroy boston until game 4

The Hawks have played considerably worse, they took 6 games to beat the Wizards who according to yall shoulda been swept cause they only advanced cause they played the trash raptors, and wall didnt play half the series

:smh: I hate lebron to like alot of yall, but some of the reasons yall are saying Hawks should advance over Cleveland are ludicrous, only reasonable thing some of yall said is the health of Kyrie

Yea I'm surprised so many are drinking the Hawks kool aid after some unimpressive series imo. Then again,the Cavs/Lebby hate would explain it
laugh.gif
bet if the wiz were facing the cavs , you would be saying that the wiz are a better team then the bulls

yall honestly believe the bulls were that nice ? 

no has nothing to do with my cavs hate. i got cle in 6 in my bracket but i believe atl will give them a better series then the bulls.(effort wise) 
Naa the Bulls are exactly who we thought they were 
laugh.gif
. I feel like we have the 2 best teams in the East in the CF but I still don't buy into Atlanta just yet. 

Last edited:
Yall still on this Terry nonsense, what happens when the defense has to help after he turns Terry ankles to lighter fluid?

Corner 3's coming your way.

#1 You got Dwight back there
#2 you don't leave Green and Klay

I'll live with Harrison Barnes corner 3's or the occasional Bogut layup. I can't live with Curry, Klay, and Draymond cooking.

It's no kool aid, you guys are just underselling the Hawks for not sweeping both the Nets and Wiz who were bad matchups for them to begin with.

The problem is all you guys put your faith in my Bulls vs the Cavs and now want to run with the "if the Bulls couldn't do it no one can" narrative.

View media item 1540323

Neither teams were mentioned as bad matchups, mostly everyone here predicted 4 or 5 games for the Hawks in both series

And yea the Bulls are the only other contender so if they couldnt pull it out Hawks cant feel free to quote me if the Hawks win

Idk what you mean haven't been impressive? In both sereies they played they won handily even tho they didnt destroy boston until game 4

The Hawks have played considerably worse, they took 6 games to beat the Wizards who according to yall shoulda been swept cause they only advanced cause they played the trash raptors, and wall didnt play half the series

mean.gif
I hate lebron to like alot of yall, but some of the reasons yall are saying Hawks should advance over Cleveland are ludicrous, only reasonable thing some of yall said is the health of Kyrie
Cavs played crap teams.  What's impressive about that?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom