OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFeKR-xWgAQxxbd.jpg
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="MoNeyLiCiouS"]How did everybody go from "Hawks are the worst #1 seed ever and hope they lose bc of Ryan" to them going through Bron and  winning the East?

:lol: [/quote]It's called 'wishful thinking'. :\ Happens all the time, especially in sports.[/quote]

Ska and the Cavs have gone their separate ways. He's gone to the Hawks with open arms. He's now faithfully in their camp.[/quote]I just want to see a good series. :lol:

The "Go Hawks" earlier was more in jest than en serio.

Wouldn't mind a Cavs 'ship, for true Clevelanders to have SOME bright spot. And to say I saw what was literally a walking Finals contender go to 5 straight & win 3.

Which would prove that he's head and shoulders above anyone in a while, LONG while. :nerd:

Was Curry being pissed at the Rockets pregame captains discussed in here yet? Dude was in his feeling about it. Funny clip. Nick Johnson should feel some type of way. Ha ha ha

[quote name="MoNeyLiCiouS"]How did everybody go from "Hawks are the worst #1 seed ever and hope they lose bc of Ryan" to them going through Bron and  winning the East?

:lol:
It's called 'wishful thinking'. :\ Happens all the time, especially in sports.

Ska and the Cavs have gone their separate ways. He's gone to the Hawks with open arms. He's now faithfully in their camp.[/quote]

Did no one pick up on what I did here? :nerd:

*sees himself out*

How did everybody go from "Hawks are the worst #1 seed ever and hope they lose bc of Ryan" to them going through Bron and  winning the East?

:lol:

Prior to every series involving Bron, we hear why his team is gonna lose. After he beats them, we hear how that team sucked and he's had a cakewalk in the playoffs. Been going on for years.

How did everybody go from "Hawks are the worst #1 seed ever and hope they lose bc of Ryan" to them going through Bron and  winning the East?

laugh.gif
Prior to every series involving Bron, we hear why his team is gonna lose. After he beats them, we hear how that team sucked and he's had a cakewalk in the playoffs. Been going on for years.
True.

IF Bron advances, this would make 5th straight Finals appearance 
sick.gif
sick.gif

cant wait to see kent bazemore shine and put the clamps on somebody. warrior great, laker legend :smokin
one of the best side line cheerleader, up there with patty mills

cant wait to see kent bazemore shine and put the clamps on somebody. warrior great, laker legend :smokin
one of the best side line cheerleader, up there with patty mills

Way better than Patty. Elite Cheerleader. His reaction to Blake hiting the side of the backboard on a jumpshot is some of the best game I've seen since Chris Duhon's travel dance.

iono...

Duhon's dance was the stuff of legends

tumblr_m39qhsWPj91qcmnsoo1_r2_400.gif

Even had an in studio performance :smokin

anigif_original-grid-image-15429-1383338418-20.gif

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]Curious about Korver's shot, too.[/quote]I don't know what happened to dude, he's gotta start hitting eventually.[/quote]I mean, law of averages, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom