OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No discussion regarding the Defensive first and second teams?
Chris Paul getting those Kobe reputation votes

Go to the off season thread and see how off base that "Kobe" reputation nonsense is.

DJ shouldn't have been on either team though, they shafted Gobert.

No discussion regarding the Defensive first and second teams?
Chris Paul getting those Kobe reputation votes

Its discussed in your thread; the non-playoff thread.
I was joking around :lol: :lol:. I can't participate in these Chris Paul right now. It's too much

Appreciate the lookout though.

Last edited:
Here are Windhorst's comments that started this all. So dumb you'd think it was a troll post in this thread.

View media item 1542146
"sanctity of the postgame"

"takes away from being able to ask the questions"

i.e. the generic questions that get generic answers, just so these guys have fluff to fill their columns with.

Last edited by a moderator:
im really hoping there's a kid at every post game for the rest of the post season. 

regardless the player too ..

harden's up grab a kid from the stands & have his rents sit to the side while you ignore the stale q's & let the kid go crazy..... since that's basically what step did right :lol:

that fat bastard & the skinny lame bastard should both be ashamed of themselves for even going down that path

Last edited:
So why is RyanJumpman banned and he would be so freakin' happy that the Hawks have made it to the ECF. 

Here are Windhorst's comments that started this all. So dumb you'd think it was a troll post in this thread.

"sanctity of the postgame"

"takes away from being able to ask the questions"

i.e. the generic questions that get generic answers, just so these guys have fluff to fill their columns with.
What do you think Windhorst would have said if it were LeBron's kid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely nothing. Because it would've given him "material" to write about Lebron being a family man and "father figure" in his inevitable column about Lebron the next day.

Last edited:
What's the big deal about Stephs kid? Steph answered all of the pointless questions. It took him a few mins longer. Westcoast writers are used to games ending at 10:30. Game ended at 9-something. Boohoo that they stayed a few mins later and have to hear a kid in the background

What's the big deal about Stephs kid? Steph answered all of the pointless questions. It took him a few mins longer. Westcoast writers are used to games ending at 10:30. Game ended at 9-something. Boohoo that they stayed a few mins later and have to hear a kid in the background
it's cause these east coast reporters are sawft, b. Dude was hungry and sleepy, thus making him angry.

another example of why West > East. 

not rly srs.

real talk skip and fat man's comments are why i despise espn. how are you gonna take umbrage with an athlete bonding with his child? **** these trolls man. they're borderline scum.

i disagree with the notion that cp3 is getting that kobe love in terms of getting on the all-nba defensive team. he always tries to lock up the other teams point guard, and imo does a great job. of course, there will be moments where he looks bad when he's guarding the likes of curry, russy, etc.

West >>>>>>>>>> East softness

Last edited:
CFdYatgVAAAxpny.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom