OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but refs dont really want to be known by that. i can see him intentionally switching it up.

We are. I'm cool with everyone on here. Even ColdCity. Our Bulls Wizards beef ends outside this thread. He's on my PSN friends list I think. It's never as serious as it may sound or get. My life's only been threaten once on NT from a troll in a Foam thread. I wasn't the only one either. He's long gone.
That's what's up... 
nthat.gif
 NT fam

That's what's up... :nthat:  NT fam

Indeed. Almost game time. I try not to disrupt during games unless my teams playing. Congratulations to the Cavs and Hawks fans though. Atlanta made it to the ECF. I can no longer call them fraud or clown. They've earned my respect.

Harden showed the hell out last night. Always found it absurd that people think he can only produce by going to the line like he isn't deadly in ISO situations.

This Curry/Harden duel is going to be a real treat all series. Two of my favorites in the league.

This. 

You couldn't ask for a better duel at this point. 

Harden/Lebron

Harden/DeMarcus Caroll

This pregame show will be interesting. A lot has gone on since the last TNT night. I believe they were talking about Clippers-GSW WCF last time they were on 
laugh.gif

I promise I won't use the Chuck and Shaquille, Howard slander to say that proves my point. No need to prepair rebuttals gentlemen.

Dwight Howard is pure trash. I don't respect this dude at all. He is by far the biggest waste of God given talent and ability I've ever seen in a professional athlete. He has NO HEART and is the definition of mentally soft. Lames and Rockets fans who haven't figured it out yet will defend him. If I was Houston I'd trade him or cut him outright. I can find big guys at gyms across the world with more fight and will to win then that guy.

If he can't average 20-15 in this series sleeping vs Bogut and the boys I honestly believe he should be thrown out the league. Right along side the Knicks.
Wat sport was you good at? Wat you avg?

Yall still so focused on numbers when the fact remains, winning is the most important thing.

Dwight Howard is pure trash. I don't respect this dude at all. He is by far the biggest waste of God given talent and ability I've ever seen in a professional athlete. He has NO HEART and is the definition of mentally soft. Lames and Rockets fans who haven't figured it out yet will defend him. If I was Houston I'd trade him or cut him outright. I can find big guys at gyms across the world with more fight and will to win then that guy.

If he can't average 20-15 in this series sleeping vs Bogut and the boys I honestly believe he should be thrown out the league. Right along side the Knicks.
Wat sport was you good at? Wat you avg?

Yall still so focused on numbers when the fact remains, winning is the most important thing.

/thread

:lol: Kenny still hasn't learned his damn lesson picking against lebron in the ECF against these weaker role player lead teams. He's done it twice against the pacers saying they have more pieces and they have to stop lebron while his team has to worry bout stopping an entire team. Both times he's came out looking dumb even said once that Evan turner was gonna put the pacers over the top :lol:

Cavs in 6.

Maybe even 5

Last edited:
Just heard a caller go off. He was yelling at how messed up we are. There are innocent blacks being shot at for target practice. Isis is out there killing everyone. For some reason people are crying and making a big deal over this Curry's kid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

He was so sincere. It was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom