OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is literally grassed at the 7 minute mark of damn near every game now, yet he's going to be chasing Steph around all game AND putting up 2015 Kobe stats on offense?

Who said he had to put up Kobe stats on offense? If he holds steph to under 25 for more than 2 games and makes role players like Barnes and Iguodala beat you, cavs win the series. X factor for GS is Klay, he's either ready for the lights or he won't be

Dude is literally grassed at the 7 minute mark of damn near every game now, yet he's going to be chasing Steph around all game AND putting up 2015 Kobe stats on offense?
kobe didnt have stats in 2015. u mean kobe career stats

does this mean your excuse for cp0 not making the team while playing 60 games a few years back is a sham? :nerd:

He played 45 games. And it's very rare that a player on a LOSING TEAM plays 59 games and makes the 2nd team.

You failed again. Carry on.

Cousins is the best Center in the league, well deserved, it's not his fault the Kings are currently a terrible franchise.
I'm giving the Kings till ASW to show signs of life before I'm all in on the Free Boogie wagon

I'll allow it :lol:

3X10HrY.png

[quote name="UnchartedDrake"][quote name="PJDaBullsfan"]Wow! Just go back to Bron b! Smh! Bandwagon fans :smh:[/quote][/quote]There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

You need to be ok with that on here, or you need to not be here.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.

lebron is not going to be able to guard steph or klay full time and have enough energy left over to run a offence that is now more than ever highly dependent on him

he sprains his ankle every game these days, steph is going to cause him to sprain his ankle every quarter 

Cousins is the best Center in the league, well deserved, it's not his fault the Kings are currently a terrible franchise.

How can we be sure that Cousins is better than a Healthy Dwight? Or even Big Marc? 59 games on a losing team is not enough to warrant that accolade or title as better center in the League to me.

He's in the convo though, and if he'd played more games, I'd have no problem putting him on the 2nd team. But a guy like Horford balled all year on both ends for the 2nd best team in the League.

Last edited:
Healthy and Dwight don't belong in the same sentence anymore until he proves he can stay healthy consistently.

Last edited:
There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

You need to be ok with that on here, or you need to not be here.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom