OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its like people WANT to be banned or something 
laugh.gif

The hawks :frown:

You guys do relive if the cavs go to the finals they'll win the chip. The rockets would put up the best fight against them but won't get pass GS. And if GS goes to the finals then expect steph to be guarded by lebron all series :stoneface:

:lol: at Lebby attempting to guard Steph.

like JET would say, see if lebron can do that for a whole series
dray/iggy gonna give him fits and put them nipple clamps. sub-ron james

Last edited:
What Dirk did in 2011>>>>>> Any other playoff run in recent memory.

Going thru Prime Kobe, Bron, KD, Russ, Dwade and Bosh. Without another All star on the team? Sheesh!

This is an impressive year for Steph nonetheless. Would be a dream season.

Going thru Prime Kobe, Bron, KD, Russ, Dwade and Bosh. Without another All star on the team? Sheesh!

jason kidd was an allstar in 2010 so they had two allstars on that dallas team 

There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

You need to be ok with that on here, or you need to not be here.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.

Not that what he's doing isnt obnoxious, but this 100 bajillion percent goes both ways. I rarely see someone complimenting LeBron go unscathed on here by multiple waves of hatred.

A lot.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.
Not that what he's doing isnt obnoxious, but this 100 bajillion percent goes both ways. I rarely see someone complimenting LeBron go unscathed on here by multiple waves of hatred.
this is the nba thread, we thrive in negativity b 

A lot.

Repped 

jason kidd was an allstar in 2010 so they had two allstars on that dallas team 
Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, Peja, Caron Butler too

[quote name="UnchartedDrake"][quote name="DarthSka"]There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.[/quote]

[/quote]Awww, you think I'm a Kobe fan. That is truly adorable. :lol:

Fact is, can't stand him. No, no, don't believe me. Ask around. Can't wait for him to retire.

And even further, I'm a LeBron fan.

You'll find out on your next name.

Last edited:
How can we be sure that Cousins is better than a Healthy Dwight? Or even Big Marc? 59 games on a losing team is not enough to warrant that accolade or title as better center in the League to me.

He's in the convo though, and if he'd played more games, I'd have no problem putting him on the 2nd team. But a guy like Horford balled all year on both ends for the 2nd best team in the League.

I think when ranking positions you have to identify the variables. To me, they're a) ability b) production c) team success

You're leaning too far in the team success part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom