OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shawn marion was an all star quite a few years in the 00s. that dallas team was stacked with all stars. 

That's revisionist history right there. Nobody had Dallas making the Finals that year, and they weren't considered stacked at all.

You mean like how no one had Golden State making the finals this year? Hell, most people didn't have them above a sixth seed.

http://niketalk.com/t/608044/2014-2015-nba-predictions-thread

But hey, revisionist history. :wink:

Lebron is disliked by Kobe and Laker fans because they feel threatened. However another reason he is disliked by other fans is because he's a flopping little child who cries about everything. Couldn't get it done in Cleveland the first time and then joined two elite players to get it done. Then saw things were getting tough so he bolted to play with 2 other elite players.

They see him throwing his coaches under the bus, calling him self the "king" or "chosen one" before playing an NBA game. Arrogance isn't well received period.

With all that said. Fudge lebron.

[quote name="Jay02"][quote name="DarthSka"]There are people who don't like LeBron.

A lot.

You need to be ok with that on here, or you need to not be here.

And being ok with that means not constantly posting about his greatness or making sure to have something to say if someone criticizes him.[/quote]Not that what he's doing isnt obnoxious, but this 100 bajillion percent goes both ways. I rarely see someone complimenting LeBron go unscathed on here by multiple waves of hatred.[/quote]No, no, you're absolutely right.

But if someone compliments LeBron and 5 different people post twice, those 10 posts are far less annoying and disruptive than 1 person posting 10 times and basically hijacking the thread as long as he's on. Those 5 people posting twice will resume posting about other things as well, if they weren't already doing that in the midst of their hater criticisms.

Lebron is disliked by Kobe and Laker fans because they feel threatened. However another reason he is disliked by other fans is because he's a flopping little child who cries about everything. Couldn't get it done in Cleveland the first time and then joined two elite players to get it done. Then saw things were getting tough so he bolted to play with 2 other elite players.

They see him throwing his coaches under the bus, calling him self the "king" or "chosen one" before playing an NBA game. Arrogance isn't well received period.

people call him Daddy too 

i disliked lj before he was even drafted.  dude always "rubbed me the wrong way" .... if i were a fan of the utah jazz i would still hate lj.  has nothing to do with being a lakers fan.

Last edited:

people call him Daddy too 

Da Real Lambo?

LBJ only gets extra heat here because of that one stan whose stannery is equivalent of ryanjumpan's stanning of the Hawks
Bandwaggoners smh

There's actual worse ones than him. Xtrapolebron and his imaginary rings comment and OC who may or may not still be with us after what happened with the initial decision. Drake was just a comedian.

I doubt it. Harden is very inconsistent in the playoffs. He either plays like normal or he's ghost.

I think GS wins game 2 rather handily tonight. If Dwert can't play or is limited they are just far better at small ball than the Rockets are.

i was responding to the dude's quote bro.

im defending lakers fans smh.

jesus christ yall sassy

MJ is favorite player ever. stopped watching the NBA after he retired.

You can tell its not Laker fans going hard on Bron. It's the ones who live or die by the #kobesystem

theres a lot of good lakers fans

dont lump them in w the kobe stans

Did I say laker fans...

...?

Or did I specifically say Kobe fans...?

i disliked lj before he was even drafted.  dude always "rubbed me the wrong way" .... if i were a fan of the utah jazz i would still hate lj.  has nothing to do with being a lakers fan.
a high school player bothered you? geez man, sports is serious business.

i learn to like players alot more as they become veterans.

i prefer 2nd three peat jordan

i prefer Vino kobe (although Frobe is second. championship kobe was a bit overated for me)

i like non-juggernaut HGH withdrawal lebron

i disliked lebron before he was even born. one day 35 years ago i said to myself "lebron is a stupid name if i ever see someone named lebron i will hate him unconditionally" he just so happened to be a NBA player 

Last edited:
Did I say laker fans...

...?

Or did I specifically say Kobe fans...?
we are saying the same thing so stop baiting a damb debate. this thread needs some coffee and lucky charms. yall to fiesty rn

a high school player bothered you? geez man, sports is serious business.

i learn to like players alot more as they become veterans.

i prefer 2nd three peat jordan

i prefer Vino kobe (although Frobe is second. championship kobe was a bit overated for me)

i like non-juggernaut HGH withdrawal lebron
im a year older then lj. what does being in high school have to do with anything. 

More revisionist history for this season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/nba1415/2014-15-nba-champion-predictions
http://www.si.com/nba/2014/10/27/nba-crystal-ball-predictions-2014-15-finals-mvp-awards-preview
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/28/pbt-predicts-2014-15-nba-playoffs-champion/

I think our GSW fans will have fun looking at these predictions.
laugh.gif
That's why they are predictions. They will never be right. I love how people always use them to say "I Told You So".

#NBAPlayoffs PER (active teams):
1. Curry: 26.9
2. Harden: 25.7
3. LeBron: 24.6
4. Dwight: 22.3
5. Horford: 21.2
 #NBAPlayoffs PER (active teams):
6. Kyrie: 20.7
7. Carroll: 19.9
8. Josh Smith: 18.8
9. JR Smith: 18.2

Last edited:

i disliked lebron before he was even born. one day 35 years ago i said to myself "lebron is a stupid name if i ever see someone named lebron i will hate him unconditionally" he just so happened to be a NBA player 
roll.gif

when you really think about it is a stupid name. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom