OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Cube "Clippers need to take they ... to Seattle" "Move to Seattle and get out of LA"

He also called them the Dippers. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series (probably not blown out for the majority of the playoffs) So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable and were going to run through NOP.

Remember, this was suppose to be the "easiest series" in the 1st round.

Love the self pats on the back from this guy. Sit on the fence and dont take a stand. Bounce in here and claim what a genius you are. That whole debate about the Warriors responding if their offense isnt clicking was a joke. Of course they wouldnt respond well, their ******* offense isnt clicking! Didnt even understand what your point was with that. But continue to praise yourself.

Also the claim that the 8th seed is a cake walk is a joke. Youre putting the Warriors in a lose-lose situation. If they win, they need to destroy them. If they lose, theyre frauds that just lost to an eighth seed. Also no one exclaimed this was an easy series. If they did, its your bad for taking them seriously.

Clown.

Last edited:
Rose vs Kyrie in the second round going to be God level.

Pau vs Love

Bron v Jimmy Minutes

Noah vs Everybody

Hopefully Niko can get healthy.

Yo whats going on in here 
laugh.gif
this....

dude must have had a girl that gave him buckets in front of his crew and keeps having nightmares about it. 

i knew some bad girls that hooped for fun when I was in college. 

so in the past two days

one pg goes 8-15 with 21 points and his team loses in OT

one pg goes 10-29 for 40 points and his team wins in OT

people need to stop with this efficiency garbage. the biggest reason chris paul falls short year after year is because he always plays it safe and gets his efficient numbers. its not about efficiency, its about impact.

so far its been a perfect example of why chris paul doesnt do enough for his team in the playoffs. he has a GREAT in game 1, won the game for his team. game 2 he has an efficient 21 points but has no major impact on the game. people look at his decent stats and blame his teammates but as the best player on the team he failed the team.

warriors were down by 20 in the 4th no one other than klay and steph was scoring, if they lost it would be easy to point fingers at the role players. but steph took it upon himself to win the game and he carried the team to a victory. chris paul passes to blake who turns it over.

its not about efficiency, its not about making the right play, its not about playing safe. its about impact and chris paul doesnt show up in a significant way in more playoff games than not. 
repped 

so in the past two days

one pg goes 8-15 with 21 points and his team loses in OT

one pg goes 10-29 for 40 points and his team wins in OT

people need to stop with this efficiency garbage. the biggest reason chris paul falls short year after year is because he always plays it safe and gets his efficient numbers. its not about efficiency, its about impact.

so far its been a perfect example of why chris paul doesnt do enough for his team in the playoffs. he has a GREAT in game 1, won the game for his team. game 2 he has an efficient 21 points but has no major impact on the game. people look at his decent stats and blame his teammates but as the best player on the team he failed the team.

warriors were down by 20 in the 4th no one other than klay and steph was scoring, if they lost it would be easy to point fingers at the role players. but steph took it upon himself to win the game and he carried the team to a victory. chris paul passes to blake who turns it over.

its not about efficiency, its not about making the right play, its not about playing safe. its about impact and chris paul doesnt show up in a significant way in more playoff games than not. 
Curry made a ton of 3s and FTs.

40 points on 29 shots is pretty damn similar to 21 points on 15 shots efficiency wise.

I swear yall know nothing about efficiency. Just spout off anything that you think goes against "analytics"
eyes.gif

when most talk about efficiency, they talk about shooting percentages......

big difference in over 50% and around 35%

won't be convinced Rose is back until after he drops 30 in a W on Cleveland

The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series (probably not blown out for the majority of the playoffs) So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable and were going to run through NOP.

Love the self pats on the back from this guy. Sit on the fence and dont take a stand. Bounce in here and claim what a genius you are. That whole debate about the Warriors responding if their offense isnt clicking was a joke. Of course they wouldnt respond well, their ******* offense isnt clicking! Didnt even understand what your point was with that. But continue to praise yourself.

Also the claim that the 8th seed is a cake walk is a joke. Youre putting the Warriors in a lose-lose situation. If they win, they need to destroy them. If they lose, theyre frauds that just lost to an eighth seed. Also no one exclaimed this was an easy series. If they did, its your bad for taking them seriously.

Clown.

View media item 1397028

Clown.

View media item 1225814

He's a Lakers fan.

I know. I remember once he got interviewed in Slam with Nick VanExcel and was talking about, toward the end of Kareem's career, he used to not want Kareem to get the ball because he was worried about him bricking or turning it over. It was pretty funny.

Gotta love the playoffs :pimp:. Even when you're squad's not involved it's still entertaining as hell,especially this thread :lol:

I know. I remember once he got interviewed in Slam with Nick VanExcel and was talking about, toward the end of Kareem's career, he used to not want Kareem to get the ball because he was worried about him bricking or turning it over. It was pretty funny.
Keep this Lakers talk in the NON-PLAYOFF NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom