OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted yet, and I know it's not exactly playoff-related, but figured it'd get more eye balls in here.

Can't wait to see this and know I will shed a tear

Chicago is playing FOUR HOME GAMES BY GAWD! :rofl:

Playoffs got shots ringing out in broad daylight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Clippers got the W tonight 
nerd.gif

*avy check*
you have been a great member of our NT community

in order to pay you back for all that you have contributed, im going to make you a kings avy so that you can support your team on lottery night 

you're welcome 

someone please explain to me why they like females who hoop?

next y'all going to tell me you hope your future wife will be able to change your car oil
i know im late, but how is this even a question if u hoop? look beyond the face. you enjoy doing something, most likely love it. and you can share that with her without issue. do u know how much it sucks when i wanna go hoop but the wife demands time? same thing for playing video games. the MORE you can share with your woman, the better. and if she can actually ball, thats awesome! yall can get better together, train each other etc etc. like cmonnnnn. and i know PLENTY of sexy hoopers. like BAAAAAAAD hoopers. in fact theres an entire instagram dedicated to em..best believe im following.

Clippers got the W tonight 
nerd.gif

*avy check*
If this works, I'll pay you in order for the Lakers to go 91-10 next year. Send me an invoice after the season. I'm good for the money. 

bhzmafia must have posted that when it was early in the 4th last night?

Last edited:
this....

dude must have had a girl that gave him buckets in front of his crew and keeps having nightmares about it. 

i knew some bad girls that hooped for fun when I was in college. 
repped 

:rolleyes

when most talk about efficiency, they talk about shooting percentages......

big difference in over 50% and around 35%

won't be convinced Rose is back until after he drops 30 in a W on Cleveland

No. They talk about TS%... Or else the efficiency guys would hammer Harden for going 4-11 but 14-16 from the line.

WEST COAST > *

REST OF YALL CAN SUCK IT

Y'all have to get up at 10:00 to watch NFL games on Sunday morning. Pre game starts at like 6. Adult Swim goes off early too at 3.

No thanks. Ha ha ha

We get to watch football from morning until night. Doesn't get any better. Don't have to stay up until 3AM for NBA games either.

**** pregame.

Who cares about Adult Swim? Netflix son.

Go shovel some snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom