OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Clips end up maxing out DJ, what will that leave them for cap space?

Don't know exactly, but I know its not going to be much. Probably not enough to sign any marquee free agents to long term deals without making some trades (Hawes?).

Dude was in another zone right from the get go

45-15-5
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
LeBron's game 6 vs Boston is an all time great performance imo.

elimination game on the road in the ECF & you drop 45-15-5?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I really thought the C's were about to finish off that improbable run to the Finals in 2012

Lbj ripped my heart out
mean.gif

Bron against the Celtics was the ultimate.

One of my favorite performances by an athlete in any sport, everything was on the line and he had a game for the ages.

LeBron against Detroit is probably my favorite LeBron moment. Guy just took over
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't think the Cavs need Love. I think they can win without him. He's a good player but he ruins the flow and they're trying to force it with him.
This, I remember watching, like
eek.gif
Me too. Then they went to the finals and got WARSHED. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just got finished reading this an hr ago. I agree with this 100%.

Anytime you have a team that has relatively young core consistently winning upwards of 55 games a year, eventually things are going to fall your way. We're really strapped as far a improving the roster anyway, but with a DJ / CP3 / Blake core you aren't getting better than that. And they are all young. People's reluctance to acknowledging luck has people saying the Clips should blow this up.

Teams get lucky. If the Clips can keep this core for as long as possible, eventually they'll breakthrough, if not this year. 

Yeah, for a while I was in favor of trading/not-signing DJ if he wants the max or close, but now I think we might as well keep him. For all his deficiencies, he is a great rebounder and still improving defender and plays very well with Blake and CP. If we had a more competent small forward, his offensive problems wouldn't be as much of an issue. He's worth keeping.

Clippers ceiling is going to be 3rd or 4th best team in the conference with this core for the forseeable future, blow it up.

LeBron against Detroit is probably my favorite LeBron moment. Guy just took over :x :x :x

I don't think the Cavs need Love. I think they can win without him. He's a good player but he ruins the flow and they're trying to force it with him.

This, I remember watching, like :wow:

Me too. Then they went to the finals and got WARSHED. :lol:

warshed :rofl: :rofl:

The Spurs were unbeatable that year.

beyond washed

Just got finished reading this an hr ago. I agree with this 100%.

Anytime you have a team that has relatively young core consistently winning upwards of 55 games a year, eventually things are going to fall your way. We're really strapped as far a improving the roster anyway, but with a DJ / CP3 / Blake core you aren't getting better than that. And they are all young. People's reluctance to acknowledging luck has people saying the Clips should blow this up.

Teams get lucky. If the Clips can keep this core for as long as possible, eventually they'll breakthrough, if not this year
*not this year

Blow it up and get who?

The Clippers haven't mattered in forever they finally put out a team that's winning and dudes screaming blow it up because they haven't won a chip?

Blow it up and get who?

The Clippers haven't mattered in forever they finally put out a team that's winning and dudes screaming blow it up because they haven't won a chip?

Yes. Coming up short year after year while your good players age and lose value isn't smart either. Unless they can retool to make a legit run why be satisfied with round 1 or 2 loses?

terrible idea to blow it up. this is the best they've ever been. upgrade at the 2 spot and maybe the 3. doc needs thibs. dude is weaksauce without his defensive mind. how dont yall see that.

They're bringing in tons of money

They're relevant

They're not a punchline

They still have 3 great players. How often can you get 3 great players?

Tell Doc to stop wasting resources on Spencer Hawes and his own son instead of blowing it up.

Last edited:
the clips need to hire a real GM. even if deandre leaves, they can go after plenty of other players. once DJ starts to lose his athleticism he wont have any real value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom