OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Blake's conditioning has something to do with it. Dude looks exhausted come 4th quarter. Thats why he settles for jumpers.

Yeah, he was visibly exhausted last night even starting in the 3rd. Breathing hard and bending over and holding his shorts on every stoppage in play. I don't think conditioning is the issue. I think maybe he needs to pace himself better. He was going pretty much balls out on both ends in the fist half last night. He needs to pick and chose his spots better.

i hope pop gives more minutes to patty mills next game. i dont see how you limit a guy thats locked in.

patty mills :pimp: saw a little of that game last night. mills made some tough shots.

great call on that offensive goal tend btw on deandre. unfortunate chain of events but it was the right call.

The nets gotta come out tonight in kill mode, these dudes got a ton to prove

All this points to me thinking the nets can upset them(another huge upset to my bracket challange)

patty mills :pimp: saw a little of that game last night. mills made some tough shots.

great call on that offensive goal tend btw on deandre. unfortunate chain of events but it was the right call.

absolutely. even if it was headed out, it was still above the cylinder.

Its a shame cause they blew a basket Matt Barnes made on the same call

Every bucket counts in games these tight

We're looking at 40% MAX of what Tony Parker is at this point. He's not no burst, no lift, and we're basically just hiding him on Defense. Patty Mills deserves a much larger share of the minutes if not the lions share. He missed one shot yesterday and didnt see the floor in crunch time.

absolutely. even if it was headed out, it was still above the cylinder.

Its a shame cause they blew a basket Matt Barnes made on the same call

Every bucket counts in games these tight
yep. tough break but it was the right call on jordan. didn't see the barnes play but agree 100% every basket is meaningful in this series. 2 really balanced teams that will continue to have their games going to the wire.

hope the nets knock off the hawks for the lulz.

i really thought crittenton would be a good pro. damn shame.

Last edited:
what does tony need to be better? rest? surgery? Dude has been hurting all year it seems. he's what 32-33?

Tony has a ton of miles on him. He's not a monster athlete and has played a drive heavy game since coming into the league at 19. No surprise he's declining fast. He's still a threat though. I don't think he's at 40% but he has no burst at all right now. Watching him try to attack DeAndre on a switch was rough.

i have zero problem with the hack-a- technique. It works and it's within the rules. Exploit the **** outta it. Art of War b. Find your opponents weakness and expose it. Over and over again. Fans shouldn't be mad at pop for using it, they should be mad at deandre for his crappy shooting. Its his own fault. Dirk can shoot fts. Marc and pau can too. Hibbert can. tyson chandler can. That being 'too tall and strong and my hands are too big so i cant shoot fts' is bs.

I agree. I have no problems with this strategy and actually don't want them to take it out because it's all fair. These fools need to practice on their FTs if they don't want this strategy used on them.

On another note, i LOVE how shaq gets hella pissed when people talking about the Hack-A method. He claims it don't work but it definitely did last night.

I agree. I have no problems with this strategy and actually don't want them to take it out because it's all fair. These fools need to practice on their FTs if they don't want this strategy used on them.

On another note, i LOVE how shaq gets hella pissed when people talking about the Hack-A method. He claims it don't work but it definitely did last night.
He said it didn't work with him

i agree with whoever said DeAndre should run around the court to avoid being fouled
laugh.gif
THIS.

After a made basket, just sprint n run around the arena 
laugh.gif

We're looking at 40% MAX of what Tony Parker is at this point. He's not no burst, no lift, and we're basically just hiding him on Defense.

Good thing for you guys our small forward is Matt Barnes, so hiding TP on him is working pretty well. I'm not one for coaches ODing on trying exploit "mismatches," especially when its not within the natural flow of the offense, but damn, you think Barnes would be able to get a bucket or two on Parker. No dice so far. :smh:

He said it didn't work with him
100% no but it def worked 70-80% of the time w/ him

If the HawLks end up losing to the Nets, all 4 All-Stars need to be stripped of their All-Star credentials and they should lose their player of the month award as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom