OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Dame still IG thotting.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Called this after they won.
laugh.gif

We don't play out West though. The Clippers youngest star is the age of our oldest. Wizards are 4 wins away from getting past the round the Clippers can't. Our core would have achieved more than the Clips and will take another step if we win round 2.

I didn't ask about now though. I said in two years if the Wiz haven't done anything, would you want them to blow it up. That would be a much more comparable situation to where the Clippers are now.

Blow it up unless it's durant first year with the squad

(no flame) Resign DJ, trade Chris. He should bring back a good haul.

If you figure that CP3 only has like 2 good years left before he starts to decline significantly, its not an outrageous thought. Thing is, given his age, the only teams that would be interested are those that think he would be the missing piece to help them immediately compete for a title. And most of the teams you can say that about already have top PGs. So, great as he is, I don't think the trade market for CP would be very big. At least as far as the Clippers improving themselves by trading him.

(no flame) Resign DJ, trade Chris. He should bring back a good haul.

If you figure that CP3 only has like 2 good years left before he starts to decline significantly, its not an outrageous thought. Thing is, given his age, the only teams that would be interested are those that think he would be the missing piece to help them immediately compete for a title. And most of the teams you can say that about already have top PGs. So, great as he is, I don't think the trade market for CP would be very big. At least as far as the Clippers improving themselves by trading him.

Wait until the summer right before his decline and trade him to the Lakers for two first-round picks.

Unfortunately it is

See the pattern i posted. If everything goes like clockwork the clippers are getting blown out tomorrow.

And even if they pull out a miracle which it doesnt look like, they just cant beat the spurs two games in a row.

what if the ****** pg is thick, solid, and tight? still need length?

Trust me, dude has a small pecker. Hes kinda like tim hardaway where after media session, he walks around newd with Batum in the team facilities and asks peeps for the lofah so he can srub his face.

Listening to SVP on ESPN Radio on the way to picking up my son from school. Dude was doing a piece about Doc saying one line: "I don't complain about officiating that much, but I thought we got some tough calls tonight, brutal calls."

me, driving: WHAT? You don't complain much?

And the piece included convo about Doc STEADY on the sidelines flailing his arms, contrasting to the few times you see that from the likes of Pop or Carlisle (FEW times, not ZERO times; yes, they do it, but seldom, compared to Doc's CONSTANT).

Then they focused on the second part. Basically, paraphrased, 'Yes, you had some tough calls tonight, brutal calls. But so dud the Spurs. And honestly, Chris & Blake EASILY commit a legit 20-30 fouls that go unnoticed.'

SVP was having a field day with that first part. "I don't complain about officiating that much." :lol:

Had me wanting to rep & quote through the radio. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom