OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers need to hire the PHX coach that benches guys for the rest of the game if they get a T from arguing with refs

Just going to make Refs hate the Clips more, don't see how that helps.

I agree. I remember back in the day, Phil Jackson used to publicly go after the refs after certain losses and the calls would seemingly turn around a bit in the next game. But neither his Bulls or Lakers teams already had reputations as chronic complainers, the way the Clippers do. So Doc wasted his time.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I never thought i'd see the day that a Atlanta Hawks fan was thrown out of a NBA board. 

[quote name="lawdog1"]What. Is. Happening. In. Here. ?????[/quote]Just 'Lude, trying to catch that thread ban. No biggie.

(Nope, not a threat. Chill before starting to type it, anyone. Just a friendly, unofficial warning that is not required.)

[quote name="TheGrandPuba26"]:lol:  I never thought i'd see the day that a Atlanta Hawks fan was thrown out of a NBA board. [/quote]Had nothing to do with him being a Hawks fan, and everything to do with the fact that I hate the east coast, apparently.#TimeZoneBias

"I hate the Central time zone!!!"

"Those damn mountain time zone freaks. :smh: "

:lol: How does time zone bias work? I need answers.

I used to hate when I was in Wyoming for 5 years, being mountain time zone was trash

then I realized it was the next best thing, while people was staying up til 10:30 to watch a game, it was only 8:30 the time up there.  miss the time zone, definitely not the place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom