OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I also heard it on good authority from a team that plays in the Bay Area that they’re going to go hard after Kevin Durant.

Mychal Thompson – Klay Thompson‘s dad/former NBA player/Los Angeles sportscaster on the Warriors and KD's impending free agency

Last edited:
@thefishnation: More Dave Joerger on Mike Conley- "The game plan is without him, but at some point in the series you're hoping that he plays."

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Doubt KD wants to be Beta to Alpha Steph

i agree. To add, I don't think KD wants to leave OKC at all. The way he condemned the Heat joining one another in Miami and the way he admires Dirk, his overall humble nature, he seems like the kind of guy to stay in OKC.

I've been wrong before tho. and It's possible that he'll feel different next summer. Seeing how close he and Westbrook were during his HBO documentary about his offseason bodes well for OKC fans.

The-Offseason-Kevin-Durant.jpg

comsidering most pro teammates don't even talk in each others personal time, this was nice to see from two of the leagues best players on the same team.

Last edited:
Mike Conley WILL travel to Golden State with the Grizz. Joerger said he's not anticipating him playing, didn't rule it out.

Courtney Lee went as far to say that he expects Mike Conley to play Game 1. Said he's not a doctor or trainer but he knows Mike's toughness.

FWIW, I don't expect Mike to play in Game 1, probably not even Game 2. But, I also didn't expect this optimism. Mike's not at practice (yet).

Mike Conley WILL travel to Golden State with the Grizz. Joerger said he's not anticipating him playing, didn't rule it out.

Courtney Lee went as far to say that he expects Mike Conley to play Game 1. Said he's not a doctor or trainer but he knows Mike's toughness.

FWIW, I don't expect Mike to play in Game 1, probably not even Game 2. But, I also didn't expect this optimism. Mike's not at practice (yet).

Don't even bother. Take the summer off and let that face heal. You'll only delay the inevitable one game max.

Get some icy hot and rub it on them cheekbones. Eat some ribs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom