OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and y'all make otis thorpe and vernon maxwell sound like chumps. kenny smith? another chump right 

Kenny smith was an average player who had 3 solid season but for the most part was an average role player.

Which is mind boggling why he has a reality show now.

And Makes free throws when they count? :lol: shaq is that you?

and y'all make otis thorpe and vernon maxwell sound like chumps. kenny smith? another chump right 
Kenny smith was an average player who had 3 solid season but for the most part was an average role player.

And Makes free throws when they count?
laugh.gif
shaq is that you?
Didnt Kenny Smith say his weak a** dunk in the contest was a top 10 dunk of all time? lulz.

Rational ? Ninja you putting dudes you aint never seen play in that list
laugh.gif
yeah i put wilt and bill russell. i mean if you remember wilt and bill's glory days then that's cool... i've seen everyone else. 

as for the rational thing... it was barkley > duncan. i don't know how that argument can be made. ratioinally. ninja

And Makes free throws when they count?
laugh.gif
shaq is that you?
he made them in the playoffs. i hated shaq on the lakers. he was just goddamn unstoppable. for four years. 

kenny smith and derek fisher are in the same talent bracket right? otis thorpe and ac green are in the same bracket. maxwell and...rick fox aren't that different in talent. 

Why in the bloody hell would your son be friends with a 50 year old man in the first place? Dog you losing it.
Tom Brady had a relationship with an older dude, who was his throwing coach.  A lot of players have older dudes as mentors.  Toni Kukold is just too suspicious looking.  Think about it mai G.

Why in the bloody hell would your son be friends with a 50 year old man in the first place? Dog you losing it.
Tom Brady had a relationship with an older dude, who was his throwing coach.  A lot of players have older dudes as mentors.  Toni Kukold is just too suspicious looking.  Think about it mai G.

Dude your going for shock in all your posts but you just sound immature and ignorant. Take that somewhere else.

Is Kenny the Smith's family show still on?  Dude bleeched his teeth like FULL ON for that show.

The only thing about Kenny smith is when during the dunk contests he sees a dunk and says this:

"Okay, okay, okay, that's nice"

He excessively says this and shakes in his seat like he was 'jolted' and 'excited'.

Dude your going for shock in all your posts but you just sound immature and ignorant. Take that somewhere else.

:lol: why you taking Bravelude seriously tho?

homophobia in this thread now? thought the last wave of bannings got rid of the immaturity

View media item 1515785

Theres no homophobia in this thread at all

A man can choose to be bisexual. Thats his choice.

Nothing wrong with that

Just like if someone wanted to be with an ugly chick.

Nothing wrong with that

Whats wrong is dudes being sensitive.

But you would be hi fiving tim duncan if he was married and had a live in girlfriend huh?

Maybe you need to do some soul searching

yeah i put wilt and bill russell. i mean if you remember wilt and bill's glory days then that's cool... i've seen everyone else. 

as for the rational thing... it was barkley > duncan. i don't know how that argument can be made. ratioinally. ninja

I have a rule when judging the top list.

If i havent seen you play live or you played when players could only dribble with one hand you cant be on my list.

Imo

Theres no homophobia in this thread at all

A man can choose to be bisexual. Thats his choice.

Nothing wrong with that

Just like if someone wanted to be with an ugly chick.

Nothing wrong with that

Whats wrong is dudes being sensitive.

But you would be hi fiving tim duncan if he was married and had a live in girlfriend huh?

Maybe you need to do some soul searching
roll.gif
been battles all day here

he made them in the playoffs. i hated shaq on the lakers. he was just goddamn unstoppable. for four years. 

kenny smith and derek fisher are in the same talent bracket right? otis thorpe and ac green are in the same bracket. maxwell and...rick fox aren't that different in talent. 

If im bein unbiased

I take dream over shaq and im a laker fan

Prime shaq was unstoppable but so was dream.

But put shaq on the free throw line and hes stopped

And no regardless of what he said he didnt make them when it counted. Thats why kobe became the main focus late in games when he had to be.

Had shaq been a good free throw shooter then id agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom