OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed the NBA didn't go with Flo Rida
Flo Rida would've been an improvement
mean.gif

I brought up trading Lee in like week 3, man, I must've got blasted for 10 pages by numb-nut GSW groupies on how I didn't know GSW ball and shouldn't talk it.
Man, was I right or was I right. Looks like I was right. Now yall' stuck.(not that it matters yet, but they will need him in later rounds, mark it)

Way to pat yourself on the back for arguimg with uneducated fans. Anyone with any basketabll sense D.Lee at his best is a net of zero and most nights he is unwatchably bad.

You were also right about Mo Speights for a month and then he reverted to his mean. But during that month, boy the whole word heard you were driving that bandwagon.

Thunder up!

I just don't see them beating the Warriors. AD will get his. So I'm not saying they're gonna get swept or anything. I don't think it'll go to a game 7 though.
Just my opinion.

I'm not fighting with you. I just want to know if Jrue or Reke is injured

I brought up trading Lee in like week 3, man, I must've got blasted for 10 pages by numb-nut GSW groupies on how I didn't know GSW ball and shouldn't talk it.
Man, was I right or was I right. Looks like I was right. Now yall' stuck.(not that it matters yet, but they will need him in later rounds, mark it)

Way to pat yourself on the back for arguimg with uneducated fans. Anyone with any basketabll sense D.Lee at his best is a net of zero and most nights he is unwatchably bad.

You were also right about Mo Speights for a month and then he reverted to his mean. But during that month, boy the whole word heard you were driving that bandwagon.

Thunder up!

Speights had a career year

Thunder up!
Man. I'm talking about you. Don't be saying "those fans uneducated fans", you too.

And, I didn't drive the Speights bandwagon, I just praised good ball, there is a difference mate. Nothing wrong with being wrong, I admit when I am, but that's me.

Last edited:
Pelicans win game 1. Hypeteam gonna have a wake up call in the 1st game tomorrow. I been called this the upset of the playoffs so i won't be surprise.

According to the one guy the Warriors faced some adversity when they lost Lee at the beginning of the season

More like prosperity

I am going to call bull **** on this.

Link?

I am only aware of one knucklehed Warrior fan who thinks Lee is better than the worst player on the Warriors roster. "Blasted for 10 pages by numbnut GSW groupies" is at best an extreme exaggeration...and more than likely an outright lie.

Last edited:
Pelicans win game 1. Hypeteam gonna have a wake up call in the 1st game tomorrow. I been called this the upset of the playoffs so i won't be surprise.

Patting yourself on the back for something that isnt goig to happen. Got it.

According to the one guy the Warriors faced some adversity when they lost Lee at the beginning of the season

More like prosperity
I am going to cal bull **** on this.

Link?

I am only aware of one knucklehed Warrior fan who thinks Lee is better than the worst player on the Warriors roster. "Blasted for 10 pages by numbnut GSW groupies" is at best an extreme exaggeration...and more than likely an outright lie.
I find proof, and you leave NT, deal or no?

But the 10 pages is as you say "an extreme exaggeration", very, but all the GSW fans were mad I was even opining on their team, it was comical to say the least but, they were not in on the "trade Lee while he's healthy" post of mine. This is the bare truth, no exaggeration. 

Speights had a career year

I am going to call bull **** on this.

Link?

I'm saying.

But my favorite part was "Mo Speights" and "good ball" used in the same sentence.

Yea, it wasn't good ball.

Kerr gave him more minutes during that stretch for something else, probably.(maybe he practiced hard or something)

Last edited:
Already know TNT going to have that fiye playoff intro as always.

cant wait for the playoffs because its going to be dope matchups for free... yep i dont need league pass to watch every game :lol: but my guess will be cavs winning the whole thing... i really dont see a team beating them with all the trades they made makes them a well balanced team... BUT if golden state can make the finals i can see them winning the whole thing... they dont have the experience but if they just make it to the finals they can win it just by them playing well as a team and hitting 3's.... steph is unstoppable and if u double him then klay will make 3s so pick your poison... so again cavs will be my guess to win it all but if the warriors play them in the finals they will win it... surprisingly kerr is a good coach and made this team a lot better even though its a loaded roster to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom