OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yall have iriridattable bowel syndrome or constipation? why u eatting fake meat, and beans at taco?

Be quiet boy. You aint bout the real meat. We out here in the hood dying on the fake meat being served

If you aint ever come to the taco bell dont ever come to the taco bell. Cuz you wouldnt understand the taco bell. So stay the hell out of the taco bell.

The meat just aint in you

Beal won't have any issues keeping up with Korver. 
Hawks are going to Murder Wiz down low though because NENE. 

Hawks about to get the sweep they should have had in round 1, I bet Wiz coach won't leave Kris Hump on the bench for this series, though.
Cant believe I missed this, I really cant take your input as serious after this D Will is a top 10 pg comment
People acting like BKY beating ATL is a big deal.

Nets have a top 10 PG, SF and C. Got Thad for free and some decent SG's, a backup PG that rivals Deron depending on the day of the week, and a top notch Coach. This isn't the definition of exposing someone.
Nets could be up if Deron hit the game two winner and stopped OT
You still my dude but i think its best you Just tune in Sunday and watch
Saul Goodman.

We're not always going to agree.

I will be on it Sunday, though I will probably sleep on and off through the game nursing a Hangover I intend to invoke from my total disregard for a buzz limit tomorrow.

I wish you and the Wiz well though my friend.

roll.gif
at this moving faster after the hawks game ended

**** IBS. My bowels are steel. I drink the water in Mexico and eat fish tacos from street vendors. Never had a problem. Taco Bell is high end compared to all that.

I'm hating because I don't think the wizards can take the first two games on the road against ATL? Really? Hating?
We talking bout a ATL that lost to Brooklyn twice. Nene gonna cook Paul. Korver aint stopping beal either
Nene been getting like 15 minutes a game.

Dude is still hurt I assume. He couldn't have washed up this fast, right?

Milsap bout to Murder that man G. Murr Durr.

taco pizza used to be good though, but over the years they cheaped it out and shrank that thing.

and yes, it was reported that TACO meat ain't real meat. i think they just met the FDA requirements to advertise itself as 'meat', and i'm not talking being over 51%, it's like 7% meat or something like that. lolz.

taco bell is hella expensive too.

taco pizza used to be good though, but over the years they cheaped it out and shrank that thing.

and yes, it was reported that TACO meat ain't real meat. i think they just met the FDA requirements to advertise itself as 'meat', and i'm not talking being over 51%, it's like 7% meat or something like that. lolz.

Thats a first

[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="OlDirtyReseller"][quote name="Jumpman II"]
:lol: you really think that Harden is going to be named MVP[/quote]I honestly just wanted to see if you were going to reply cause I knew you would lol[/quote]I love my fans[/quote] = "Damn, I'm that predictable? Well no way I can admit that."

:lol:

I'm hating because I don't think the wizards can take the first two games on the road against ATL? Really? Hating?

We talking bout a ATL that lost to Brooklyn twice. Nene gonna cook Paul. Korver aint stopping beal either
Nene been getting like 15 minutes a game.
Dude is still hurt I assume. He couldn't have washed up this fast, right?

Milsap bout to Murder that man G. Murr Durr.

:lol: i'd be surprised if they play Nene too much, I think we go small and hope to beat em in their own game

Thats a first

Around me 7 dollars will get you a whole lot of things off the taco bell menu

how yalls hold your burrinto?

View media item 1516429

View media item 1516430

that in and out action w/ da mouff.

1 hand bro no need for two, nothing that long

You act like hes fast, Otto can chase him and cause him a crazy amount of problems

If hes focused Korver will disapear this round

I need some of what your smoking after that first statement tho

If being fast + focused was enough to make Korver disappear - the Hawks wouldn't have an elite offense. You'll see. Korver isn't just a shooter. He's the best decoy in the league and when he's running off screens and setting screens - your team defense and switching better be 1000% on point - or either he's going to get an open 3 or someone's gonna get an open layup. He attracts THAT much attention.

laugh.gif
i'd be surprised if they play Nene too much, I think we go small and hope to beat em in their own game
Around me 7 dollars will get you a whole lot of things off the taco bell menu
1 hand bro no need for two, nothing that long
I usually like to hold 1 in each hand and point it towards my face.  Sometimes the workers don't make the burrintos well and the sour cream gets stuck in the back, so I gotta shake it towards my mouth.  The burritos are quite filling and it satisfies my appetite really well.  

I haven't tired their breakfeast menu though. 

Last edited:
[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="OlDirtyReseller"][quote name="Jumpman II"]
:lol: you really think that Harden is going to be named MVP
I honestly just wanted to see if you were going to reply cause I knew you would lol[/quote]I love my fans[/quote] = "Damn, I'm that predictable? Well no way I can admit that."

:lol:[/quote]

Even when I'm not on NT im on the minds of some of yall :lol: :pimp:

:lol: you really think that Harden is going to be named MVP
I honestly just wanted to see if you were going to reply cause I knew you would lol[/quote]I love my fans[/quote] = "Damn, I'm that predictable? Well no way I can admit that."

:lol:[/quote]

Zactly.
Boy he's transparent isn't he.
I love selling things to customers like jumpman, high gross of the month every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom