OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when I'm not on NT im on the minds of some of yall
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I think about you all the time 
embarassed.gif

You act like hes fast, Otto can chase him and cause him a crazy amount of problems

If hes focused Korver will disapear this round

I need some of what your smoking after that first statement tho

If being fast + focused was enough to make Korver disappear - the Hawks wouldn't have an elite offense. You'll see. Korver isn't just a shooter. He's the best decoy in the league and when he's running off screens and setting screens - your team defense and switching better be 1000% on point - or either he's going to get an open 3 or someone's gonna get an open layup. He attracts THAT much attention.

Elite Offense? The nets made them shoot sub 40% for multiple games, and the Wiz actually have a top 5 defense oh ma gawd :x

Only thing that worries me is if we can score with them, we can but the execution needs to be on point

Around me 7 dollars will get you a whole lot of things off the taco bell menu

1 hand bro no need for two, nothing that long

I usually like to hold 1 in each hand and point it towards my face.  Sometimes the workers don't make the burrintos well and the sour cream gets stuck in the back, so I gotta shake it towards my mouth.  The burritos are quite filling and it satisfies my appetite really well.  

I haven't tired their breakfeast menu though. 

View media item 1516457

Thats where you messed up, sour cream is disgusting, people actually eat that?

Tried their breakfast before, it was bad, then saw the Harden commercial tried it again, concluded it was still trash

Yea Harden convinced me to give them another $5.40

Back to the Wiz though right quick, what's up with Nene though hypebeast5?
We're they resting him to have him super healthy round2 or what?

This is why I say sweep, Gortat isn't nearly enough to bang with Hawks FC, this isn't Jonas(Worse defender than Kanter) and Amir/2Pat they are about to face. It's going to be ugly my dude, sweep ugly.

Last edited:
Nene wasn't necessarily being rested, just we were playing great with Pierce at the 4, small ball was our friend and Drew was stretching the floor nice as well

He can still play and be a goon when needed, just he was a part of the no so effective rotations against the Raps

Wash played better as the series went on, with that being said I think the Hawks should be able to win if they play consistent. It's weird how they kinda feed off each other, because if they're cold, the whole line up plays bad. They need a consistent player that can lead them ALL of the time.

kristen wiig can get it. shrugs.

atlanta hella average. i hope the wiz kids and truth mop the floor with em.

this bulls n cavs matchup is interesting. d rose thinking hard bout redemption. hope butler and noah get into it with LBJ. with out JR smith, the Bulls need to ISO gasol on the block.

either way, the Bulls must end Lebrons run.

Series was a microcosm of D Will's career with the Nets.

A brief flash of how great he used to be. Preceded by & followed with complete trash.

In this game, for example, it was back to back possessios where he tried to run a pnr with Lopez and threw a lazy *** bounce pass which Teague easily stole.

Like, what the **** are you doing b? Lionel Hollins just buried his head his hands, looking like a disappointed father.

Last edited:
^ Those bounce passes were so Elementary.
They were almost like he had bounced them to Teague purposely. Slop ***

ill steelo ill steelo

Couldnt say it better, damn wth happened to dude

Dude was one of the best PGs, and be had that smooth kill em game, deadly shooter? Good vision/passing, good defense, cam create a shot, killer crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom