OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is before we beat Chicago they had the DPOTY and were supposed to win. From that to no offense. When I picked Washington to win that series I said Chicago had no offense. Now everyone wants to listen to me.

No different than the Raptors series. The series went from being 4/5 to 5/8. Why can't Wizards just be good and get respect. We only beat bad teams apparently although people continue to favor those teams.
Yeah Ive been said it as well but I wasnt a member on NT yet. I told my guy 2 years ago that the Wizards are the up-n-coming team in the Eastern Conference. Now it's biting me bitterly sweet when they face the Bulls lol
Wizards for immense potential but it has to be utilized cohesively by a better coach and if the Wizard team find consistency, they are a top 3 team in the East.

Danny Green has been playing like a bum

He's gonna have to play great tonight if he wants a nice deal from a new team this summer

Danny Green has been playing like a bum

He's gonna have to play great tonight if he wants a nice deal from a new team this summer
You think hes gonna go? At the beginning of the season I thought he would stay but now IDK. He's gonna get 8-10 on the open market and I wouldnt blame him if he took it.

You think hes gonna go? At the beginning of the season I thought he would stay but now IDK. He's gonna get 8-10 on the open market and I wouldnt blame him if he took it.

If he stays for a reasonable amount then I'd be cool with that if I'm a Spurs fan

But if he's offered that much money then he's leaving for sure :lol:

His play has just been very disappointing

If he stays for a reasonable amount then I'd be cool with that if I'm a Spurs fan

But if he's offered that much money then he's leaving for sure
laugh.gif

His play has just been very disappointing
Disappointing is an understatement....... Enraging sounds better 

Didnt stop them from being heavily favored, when everyone and their mother chose em, even I thought we were done when we drew them in the first round

But we shocked the world
stilll going on. lolz.

Jonathan Wallace. come on now, i know he's good at the 40 yard dash, but ****** PGs ain't do nothing..  PP, GORTAT da true MVPs.. 

PORTER too lolz

i like how nene HILARYlow got violated..  paul pierce w/ the GIN TONIC blue BOMBAY dry GIN voice.. he definitely doing it w/ his swisher sweets.

weird to see him leave boston, dude eclipsed antwerk waker and the face of Boston.

Last edited:
Didnt stop them from being heavily favored, when everyone and their mother chose em, even I thought we were done when we drew them in the first round

But we shocked the world
Honestly, it wasn't that big because that Bulls were a No Offense team. They were asking Joakim to facilitate the offense, depending on Mike Dunleavy Jr to score. 

Bulls were only favored because of past history and Tom Thibs.

Wizards, they were suppose to win in their own favors and if they had trouble with a No Offense Bulls team, that's inexcusable. 

It's not too convincing at all when you actually look at it from an unbiased perspective. 

I don't care if the Bulls were still "heavily favored" at the time of the Wizards matchup. Beating them when Joakim was the best player is hardly "shocking the world."

You played a good series and you won. Just leave it at that :lol:

Your speaking in hindsight, which is irrelevant, at the moment the bulls were heavily favored and they lost

You have the right to your opinion, and you can discredit all you want but i wont be tol convinced

Honestly, it wasn't that big because that Bulls were a No Offense team. They were asking Joakim to facilitate the offense, depending on Mike Dunleavy Jr to score. 
Bulls were only favored because of past history and Tom Thibs.
Wizards, they were suppose to win in their own favors and if they had trouble with a No Offense Bulls team, that's inexcusable. 
It's not too convincing at all when you actually look at it from an unbiased perspective. 

I agree with this. The edges the Bulls had coming in was home court, coaching, playoff experience and their tuff reputation. That's why most people picked them. Series simply came down to them not being able to score.

This season the Wizards gave up defense for offense. Ariza for Pierce. Thing is our defense finished the year 5th. Our defense maintained while improving offensively. Add that to the playoff experience gained last year and you have a team built better for the playoffs.

^^^^^

Do you even watch your own team?

Ariza was better than Pierce, dude shot 40% from 3 during the season and 44% during the playoffs.

It's Wall/Beal/Gortat who've gotten better.

Last edited:
^^^^^

Do you even watch your own team?

Ariza was better than Pierce, dude shot 40% from 3 during the season and 44% during the playoffs.

It's Wall/Beal/Gortat who've gotten better.

I'd take Paul in any playoff moment with the ball over Ariza. Ariza hits 3s. Paul hits THE 3. There's a difference. When will people learn numbers don't always tell the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom