OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that did not feel like a first rd series, :lol:

spurs really cost themselves when they couldve finished pelicans on the last night of reg season
think they wouldve gotten mavs, if i am correct

Last edited:
The only entertainment in that fight was Manny Pacquiao saying he won afterwards. Probably thinks the Spurs won today too

CEDosjkUkAAwOHd.jpg

The sheet of paper Clippers players were given before their series against the Spurs. 

I tried to warn dudes, I've acquired a taste for watching those types of fights... I can watch those all day, it's just not for casual fans

Said the same thing about Mayweather/De la Hoya and probably will be saying it for his next hyped up fight

Wish I wasn't banned from the fight thread so I can gloat to Pac-man supporters 
frown.gif

Can't believe I left my house to go watch it
mean.gif
 told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in...

Clippers could very well beat Houston. I don't see Dwight keeping up with Blake and Deandre **** Duncan did

They sure as hell will suffer against the Warriors though

for sure, rockets are in for a challenge

chris paul could cut his leg off and still be more effective than that bum rondo 

No offense to AntiDope or any of the other Spurs fans. But MAN it feels good to see them lose. 

This is one of those series that reminds you how great players are even without championships or MVPs. This was a pivotal win for this organization moving forward, and a legendary performance from CP and BG. 

The shot clock at the end was extra fishy, but hey, this is the same Spurs team that "intentionally" had broken AC's in their stadium last year.

Don't really see how the Clippers get past the Rockets. this may actually be Harden and Howard's year to make it to the conference finals against GS, and who knows?

Paceman had his chance early but he just ran out of gas.

Still don't like the play call by Pop. .5 I get going for that tip in/oop but with a whole second on the board I rather go to someone coming off a screen to catch and shoot. Plenty of time to be squared up and set.

Last edited:
We have the fight tonight to thank for reggie millers absence.

Wish there was a big fight every night

Last edited:
Clips vs. whom in the finals??? I think all the remaining east teams have a good chance, waiting to see how Cavs look w/o Luv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom