OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't played Houston in the playoffs obviously, but we've won like 14 of our last 18 against them.

The two times they beat us this season, 1 blake wasn't playing and the other, was blake's first game back.

Harden, since he's been in houston has been awful against us. Flat out awful. 

If I were picking fantasy matchups coming into the postseason, Dallas would have been one and Houston would have been two. We've had incredibleeee success against those teams in recent years. However fatigue and injury could be an issue. I think Cp3 plays game 1. Depending on how he looks we'll see how we fair. Playing a long, tough, 7 game series against the spurs depending heavily on our starters could play a role in this series. 

Dwight didn't play in any of the meetings either though. So we'll see how that changes the dynamics of things, which is could and should.

Call me crazy but once the series gets going I think we'll be okay fatigue wise. It's the CP hamstring i'm concerned about. If he's straight, we'll win in 5 or 6 games. LAC is a bad matchup for Houston man. But if fatigue and injury play a larger role than I anticipate it will, then this series could have a different outcome.

Clips in 6.

Last edited:

How sad is it that a 39 year old Tim Duncan is STILL the best player on the Spurs team? Sucks that he never had a legit sidekick to help him repeat.

frown.gif
But doesn't he have Kawhi a top 3 player in the league right now? 

for sure, rockets are in for a challenge

chris paul could cut his leg off and still be more effective than that bum rondo 
for sure, NT loves to hate on the Rockets.  Its all good tho cause well let the dumb *** clippers shoot themselves out the playoffs.  Blake is looking to get injured.  CP1 is one play away from fineto..  JJ and Barnes will get dusted by the new King James.

SA Dinosaurs are extinct. 
smokin.gif

Pacquiao washed 
smokin.gif

Its been a good day in sports. 

He still a Champion and Finals MVP. Your cant take that away from him. I hope the Clippers lose next round to Houston.

East winning the whole thing. F all these western conferences teams
Let it all out man. It's okay. It's all over now.

21 assists and 2 turnovers in two closeout games versus the defending champs

16 turnovers total over seven games while averaging 40 minutes a game

Then 27 and 6 to closeout game 7 on a bad hammy...

Feel bad for Shy Guy but I can't tolerate the CP slander for now

Diaw was amazing this series though. 

I don't even know what his numbers were, pure eyetest, I'd sign him yesterday, OKC get this dude. 

Interesting to see how kawaii will do once Duncan retires

I think he will be fine once the Spurs finally get an upgrade at head coach

Spurs lose by 2.

Duncan 5/8 free throw shooting. :smh:

Hopefully he can find a nice man to ease his pain. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom